Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New striker

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    check his history mellow - he'd been a regular scorer in his earlier career. My view, and it is only my view of course, is that if someone has the natural knack of scoring, then they can, given the right circumstances, score at higher levels. The likes of Dwight Gayle and Andre Gray have done OK having moved up the football ladder - ditto Vardy
    Maybe but will he get the chance to show what he can do, so many benches need warming ya know

Fair point - players normally benefit from regular game time, so long as they apply themselves and learn from experience

Signing imminent

Lad from Burton...allegedly

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Signing imminent
    Is this another imminent signing or the original imminent signing from hours ago? 😊

Fair point mellow - perhaps we are keeping quiet for once - who knows?

Bit of a chequered history but does very good nude photos (see Sport magazine) !

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Is this another imminent signing or the original imminent signing from hours ago? 😊
    synonym

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    check his history mellow - he'd been a regular scorer in his earlier career. My view, and it is only my view of course, is that if someone has the natural knack of scoring, then they can, given the right circumstances, score at higher levels. The likes of Dwight Gayle and Andre Gray have done OK having moved up the football ladder - ditto Vardy
    I thought his name was jamie ? 🤔

A big lump who Deff knows how to find space in the box. Could be a decent addition

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&so...N8ZFOD4xbU2nov

I was actually joking when I mentioned Michael Smith, we have now been linked with him 💩

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I was actually joking when I mentioned Michael Smith, we have now been linked with him 💩
    I don't think you were m8

I usually trust your sources millertop. You are often reight or close to the truth. It could have been an inspired guess if it was it could turn out to be a very lucky one but you are not prone to wild speculations on here usually.

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    AS from NCB has a reputation for being a good striker. Good at motivating the others too!

Surely the Smith rumour can not be true, if so it really shows the level we are opertaing at.

Bury fans can't believe their luck.

https://www.gigglane.com/index.php?/...-to-rotherham/

If it is him he did have a decent spell with swindon, see goals
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL6Rj6HV0Tk

When you look at those goals it makes you wonder how much of a chance JCH seem to be letting go of so cheaply

You never know, he might like it here and be the player that’s hiding

Same response when we were going to sign Proctor.
    If he signs just give him a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Same response when we were going to sign Proctor.
    If he signs just give him a chance.
    Yes we all say silly things at times

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast