+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New striker

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    26yrs old we would be his 13th club.
    Noooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Why did they call him Sinbad. Answers please. Used to watch Brookside all the time.
    As a windowcleaner he never cleaned the corners - just a round (porthole shaped) area in the middle

I never watched it but I've grasped "Google"

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    As a windowcleaner he never cleaned the corners - just a round (porthole shaped) area in the middle

I never watched it but I've grasped "Google"
    at least you checked it out. Was funny with Sinbad in. Can remember Harry Cross ordering a turkey off Sinbad. He fetched him a live one.

If it is michael smith heres what bury fans think of him ranges from good leader of the line to cant hit a cows arse...big bugger though and not old if he can get the best out of such as Bally could be ok

Will he be the new Kieffer though? Bury fans think he is a confidence player so ya never know he might get on a roll like kieffs if warney can weave his magic.

https://www.gigglane.com/index.php?/...michael-smith/
    Last edited by rolymiller; 09-01-2018 at 06:59 PM.

Let’s not get carried away re: Michael Smith, I was joking

Could it be Martin Sordell who’s name seems to pop up now and again ?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    If it is michael smith heres what bury fans think of him ranges from good leader of the line to cant hit a cows arse...big bugger though and not old if he can get the best out of such as Bally could be ok

Will he be the new Kieffer though? Bury fans think he is a confidence player so ya never know he might get on a roll like kieffs if warney can weave his magic.

https://www.gigglane.com/index.php?/...michael-smith/

mmm......another non-scoring forward - would rather we stick with JCH and give him game time and save on the wages to be honest

take a punt on non-league youth if we must - far less to lose

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    mmm......another non-scoring forward - would rather we stick with JCH and give him game time and save on the wages to be honest

take a punt on non-league youth if we must - far less to lose
    You talk about a non-scoring striker then suggest we stick with JCH. He is one of the worst non-scoring strikers in our history with a goal scoring rate which is worse than 1 every 7 games. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    You talk about a non-scoring striker then suggest we stick with JCH. He is one of the worst non-scoring strikers in our history with a goal scoring rate which is worse than 1 every 7 games. No thanks.
    Missed my point - better to give JCH game time than bring in another non-scoring forward i.e. more of the same. Marvin Sordell of Burton hasn't scored many, though has found the net regularly in the distant past at Watford, so something in the locker somewhere (if it is him)

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    Missed my point - better to give JCH game time than bring in another non-scoring forward i.e. more of the same. Marvin Sordell of Burton hasn't scored many, though has found the net regularly in the distant past at Watford, so something in the locker somewhere (if it is him)
    Kieffer Moore hasn't scored many before he came to us.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Kieffer Moore hasn't scored many before he came to us.
    check his history mellow - he'd been a regular scorer in his earlier career. My view, and it is only my view of course, is that if someone has the natural knack of scoring, then they can, given the right circumstances, score at higher levels. The likes of Dwight Gayle and Andre Gray have done OK having moved up the football ladder - ditto Vardy

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast