+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New striker

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    check his history mellow - he'd been a regular scorer in his earlier career. My view, and it is only my view of course, is that if someone has the natural knack of scoring, then they can, given the right circumstances, score at higher levels. The likes of Dwight Gayle and Andre Gray have done OK having moved up the football ladder - ditto Vardy
    Maybe but will he get the chance to show what he can do, so many benches need warming ya know

Fair point - players normally benefit from regular game time, so long as they apply themselves and learn from experience

Signing imminent

Lad from Burton...allegedly

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Signing imminent
    Is this another imminent signing or the original imminent signing from hours ago? 😊

Fair point mellow - perhaps we are keeping quiet for once - who knows?

Bit of a chequered history but does very good nude photos (see Sport magazine) !

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Is this another imminent signing or the original imminent signing from hours ago? 😊
    synonym

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    check his history mellow - he'd been a regular scorer in his earlier career. My view, and it is only my view of course, is that if someone has the natural knack of scoring, then they can, given the right circumstances, score at higher levels. The likes of Dwight Gayle and Andre Gray have done OK having moved up the football ladder - ditto Vardy
    I thought his name was jamie ? 🤔

A big lump who Deff knows how to find space in the box. Could be a decent addition

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&so...N8ZFOD4xbU2nov

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast