+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Southend Fans Views On Ryan Leonard

Southend Fans Views On Ryan Leonard

Cheers Roy. I’ve never read such glowing opinions on anyone else we have ever signed!

Let’s hope he does as well for us as he obviously has for Southend.

They all sound delusional.

If he's half as good as they say we'd have a good player.

Fair play to them. They obviously think he is excellent but appreciate for the sake of his career he needs to move on.

Welcome Lenny and good luck utb.

Very encouraging...

What a classy set of fans the Shrimpers are. Most tend to slag off their outgoing players.

You got that in before me GB. Strange for fans to be so positive about an outgoing player.

Really good things said about him however how good he is remains to be seen we've gone overboard on players before today and thought they could go all the way only for them to be found wanting at a higher level,I dont think he will have a problem in the championship I think it remains to be seen if he will be good enough to go all the way it sounds like he has the right attitude and work ethic which is always a good start. I can't wait to see him in the old and white stripes I think they will suit him just fine

I think it’s important that we don’t expect too much of the kid until he’s settled into the club and his family into the area. Hell of a journey for him on both counts.

Watched a few videos of him and he looks the part, agile, mobile and got s good engine and an eye for goal which we are missing from midfield.
    Be interesting to see if he starts Friday, what a game to make your bow.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast