+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheff Wendy and Season Ticket refunds

Cheff Wendy and Season Ticket refunds

Wow just wow

Chansiri offers a season ticket refund to disgruntled fans a while back and now issues the terms

From Pork Talk:

"The offer from Mr Chansiri is that the season ticket refund offer will be honoured on a pro rata value for the remaining games.

The conditions are a ban from all future season ticket and membership applications and forfeit of accrued loyalty points

Well played Mr Chansiri. Harsh but fair offer. I personally won't be pursuing the refund even though I enquired. I don't think many others will either

The offer was stupid in the first place and now everyone should forget about it and move on"

As I said yesterday, what with badge changes, banning stripes, kit pricing, ticket pricing, club membership and then a Thai owner, a CEO from Belgium and a Manager from Holland and now trying to alienate fans, Chansiri has taken away the identity of that club in two and half seasons

He just has be part of our Splinter Cell and I for one will be awarding him a commendation

Remember that embarrassing video of arrogants fawning all over Chancer?,bet they would be having him by the throat now

Banning people from buying season tickets* hardly seems like good commercial sense...

*unless of course they're hooligans or that Mackem who shat on his seat

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Remember that embarrassing video of arrogants fawning all over Chancer?,bet they would be having him by the throat now
    Anointed with vegetable oil in the streets of York. He must have thought he'd bought the Minster not the graveyard that is swillsboro

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    Banning people from buying season tickets* hardly seems like good commercial sense...

*unless of course they're hooligans or that Mackem who shat on his seat
    The less you sell, the less you have to refund- a master stroke of modern marketing.

Even harsher because they had to apply for the refund before they knew the terms and conditions.

How to kill a club, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Wow just wow

Chansiri offers a season ticket refund to disgruntled fans a while back and now issues the terms

From Pork Talk:

"The offer from Mr Chansiri is that the season ticket refund offer will be honoured on a pro rata value for the remaining games.

The conditions are a ban from all future season ticket and membership applications and forfeit of accrued loyalty points

Well played Mr Chansiri. Harsh but fair offer. I personally won't be pursuing the refund even though I enquired. I don't think many others will either

The offer was stupid in the first place and now everyone should forget about it and move on"

As I said yesterday, what with badge changes, banning stripes, kit pricing, ticket pricing, club membership and then a Thai owner, a CEO from Belgium and a Manager from Holland and now trying to alienate fans, Chansiri has taken away the identity of that club in two and half seasons

He just has be part of our Splinter Cell and I for one will be awarding him a commendation
    WOW indeed. The guy is running it like a tinpot dictator

A foreign club with foreign hierarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    New CEO is already making her mark.
    Based on what she did at Charlton, it seems like this has got her fingerprints all over it.

Can't wait for the 'The shirts not fit for you to wear 'chants from the grunting faithful........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast