+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A bid on the table!!!!!!

A bid on the table!!!!!!

According to several press reports Wolves have made a bid of £35 million to AC Milan for Portugese striker Andre Silva.
    The bid has been rejected by the Italian giants. However, Silva is a client of Mendes. Watch this space.

Maybe next season if we're a premier league side i'd actually take the rumour seriously, but not at this moment in time.

Holy crap on a stick! 35 Mill. I'll believe it when I see it. But hey, these are strange times. Like the great man said in ghost busters, "dogs laying down with cats"!

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Holy crap on a stick! 35 Mill. I'll believe it when I see it. But hey, these are strange times. Like the great man said in ghost busters, "dogs laying down with cats"!
    Woody, I think anything's possible with our new owners! They've made clear they're intent on getting us back to the PL , and not just for a short visit either......so why should we be surprised by rumours such as this? Perhaps I'm a cock-eyed optimist, but from down here on the bottom side of the world our future is beginning to look very bright. I hope I'm not wrong !!!

Wolves have been installed at evens by the bookies to sign Silva before the window closes at the end of the month.

Still being reported in the Italian press that Wolves are favourites to sign Silva in front of Everton.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)