+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Yates Going??

Quote Originally Posted by Hysongreenpie View Post
    I thought KN said Notts were the front runners to sign Yates let's use the cup run money and the noble fee to buy him maybe, I'm confused about all this anyone help ?
    You think too much, the EP said Notts would appear to be the best choice for Yates.

Quote Originally Posted by Hysongreenpie View Post
    I thought KN said Notts were the front runners to sign Yates let's use the cup run money and the noble fee to buy him maybe, I'm confused about all this anyone help ?
    Get a grip son, it's a game of football and 1 player we're talking about.

I had sources from @JamesNursey and the Mirror

= I read it in the Mirror a few days ago. Twitter, the home of cutting edge journalism.

Has he been recalled? No
    The Mirror is one of the worst newspapers ever so why would anyone believe it?
    If he does go, that is testament to the player and the work Notts have put in to his development. You would think other clubs would sit up and take notice that we have taken 2 lads on loan and both are being linked with moves involving money. I believe he is being offered a new contract, and that is fair enough, why would Forest not give him one knowing teams are now interested in him? If Yates is given the choice of us or Scunny, I would hope he would choose us.

FFS! It's a rumour! And not a very reliable one. Alan Hardy hasn't denied it because there is probably nothing to deny!

The mirror are always bang on in my experience (see link)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...palace-3347712

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    The mirror are always bang on in my experience (see link)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...palace-3347712
    Too right. Could still happen though.

FL zone twitter reporting that Yates has signed a new deal with Forest if thats the case he wont be sold to anyone just yet

It seems very unlikely that sorting out Yates' loan would be the first thing on a new manager's mind.

I don't see any appeal whatsoever in S****horpe for Yates when he's already doing well here, is settled and is a valued member of the first team.

Also, who in their right mind would want to go to Scunny? Ugh...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast