+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Yates Going??

According to the post, florists new manager is targeting 3 players from his old club. Grant Leadbitter, Adam Clayton and Daniel Ayala the first two are midfielders, he also might go for Patrick Bamford.

If he is going for two midfielders from Middlesborough I'm sure he won't be taking Grant and Yates back until the end of the season.

http://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/...tering-1037095

Yates to Sc**thorpe for the rest of the season.

https://twitter.com/bbcrns

Looks like Noble will take his place in the team?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    Yates to Sc**thorpe for the rest of the season.

https://twitter.com/bbcrns

Looks like Noble will take his place in the team?
    Seems like it's happening then. Ugh, it's been so long since we had players good enough to poach that I'd forgotten how it feels.

I think Yates is too good for league two & Forest will want to see what he can do at the next level?

I don't think he's too good for League 2 and I think his limitations will show a lot more in League 1, he also has to get used to a whole new setup, new team mates and presumably new accomadation, none of which he needed to do if he stays at Notts, where he is doing very well and has pretty much locked down his starting place.

I can only imagine Scunny are getting him on loan with an option to buy him for a large sum otherwise it doesn't make a great deal of sense to me to uproot him and have him basically start again.

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    I don't think he's too good for League 2 and I think his limitations will show a lot more in League 1, he also has to get used to a whole new setup, new team mates and presumably new accomadation, none of which he needed to do if he stays at Notts, where he is doing very well and has pretty much locked down his starting place.

I can only imagine Scunny are getting him on loan with an option to buy him for a large sum otherwise it doesn't make a great deal of sense to me to uproot him and have him basically start again.
    This^^^

It's the only thing that makes sense for Forest.

A moronic decision, from the view of all parties. Can only think someone making the decisions at Forest has got a beef with us.

Brazil? We have sacked him twice.

That’s a shame, but as I’ve said before, Yates is the one that I think we can cope without. Even in the immediate term Hewitt and Noble is okay, but Milsom being injured means we’ll probably have to go out and find someone else.

I think it’s a very odd and risky move from Forest and I feel a bit for Yates - am not surprised that Leigh Curtis is saying that his preference was to stay here. The lad’s having a good season but I think this is currently his level and, looking at the S****horpe midfield, there’s some very good players that are going to be starting ahead of him in the pecking order. Hope he doesn’t end up spending the rest of the season on the bench, but that seems most likely, which is a real shame.

Redbacks are getting nervous that Notts will begin to outshine them so their doing all they can to try and to take the wheels off the wheelbarrow

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast