+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Yates Going??

Red scum.Always have been,always will be.You send a player out on loan for a season,call him back to send out again to another club.
    He was thriving at Notts,got to start all over again at Scunny.Could actually knock him back.
    First kick in the balls for Hardy,all the spin about closer links & having it in writing that he was here for the season.

This is bad news. Yates has done really well and will be a big loss. We will be able to replace him eventually when O’Connor is fit, but I think we need a loan replacement in the meantime. Would Neil Bishop fit the bill?

Not the best news, he was doing really well but like it or not he is not a Notts asset, same with Grant. The new 3 year contract obviously with a big fee in mind if they look to sell him at end of the season.

AH on his twitter says the back up plan for Yates is sorted........does he mean Noble

Quote Originally Posted by pjace View Post
    AH on his twitter says the back up plan for Yates is sorted........does he mean Noble
    That would be my guess and I'd also be happy with that

Seems pointless to make statements like "Their loan spells are for the year", "They're settled and want to stay here" etc etc. May as well have a career in politics. Even when somthing is done and dusted there's no point in believing it. Honourless system.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    That would be my guess and I'd also be happy with that
    very different players for me you can't trust noble to put is foot in like Yates.

I would doubt he means Noble (or someone else already at the club) otherwise he should have just said that and gave Noble a confidence boost.

Personally I think Yates should have stayed here and worked on improving, he's not ready for League 1 imo and his cr*p passing will probably show a lot more trying to get into a side that is doing well in the league above. Doesn't make much sense from anyone's point of view, even S****horpe, not sure why they are too bothered about bringing him in to sit on their bench

Seems like that written guarantee that Yates and Grant would both stay here for the rest of the season was written with the same invisible ink that Munto used on their £5million guarantee.

Yeah I can’t believe Noble is the back up plan that Hardy meant for Yates.

I’m also not sure football chairman realise how frustrating all this teasing about transfers is for fans. They’re all like girlfriends who let you have a snog but won’t let you put your hands up their blouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    I would doubt he means Noble (or someone else already at the club) otherwise he should have just said that and gave Noble a confidence boost.

Personally I think Yates should have stayed here and worked on improving, he's not ready for League 1 imo and his cr*p passing will probably show a lot more trying to get into a side that is doing well in the league above. Doesn't make much sense from anyone's point of view, even S****horpe, not sure why they are too bothered about bringing him in to sit on their bench

Seems like that written guarantee that Yates and Grant would both stay here for the rest of the season was written with the same invisible ink that Munto used on their £5million guarantee.
    Seems so.

Name:  Captureyates.jpg
Views: 587
Size:  20.7 KB

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast