+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yates Going??

Yates Going??

Notts County World 🎅‏
    @NottsCworld
    Follow Follow @NottsCworld
    More
    Ryan Yates is set to return to parent club Nottingham Forest and sign a new deal, before going out on loan to league one promotion chasers S****horpe for the second half of the season, @MirrorFootball reports

Must be true then.

Noble as the replacement?

Quote Originally Posted by arnapie View Post
    Notts County World 🎅‏
    @NottsCworld
    Follow Follow @NottsCworld
    More
    Ryan Yates is set to return to parent club Nottingham Forest and sign a new deal, before going out on loan to league one promotion chasers S****horpe for the second half of the season, @MirrorFootball reports

Notts County World 🎅

@NottsCworld
    1h1 hour ago
    More
    I deleted the last tweet about Ryan Yates going to S****horpe as although I had sources from @JamesNursey and the Mirror, I didn't want to unsettle Ryan or cause any unsettlement in the Notts camp.

Hope this clears things up. ⚫️⚪️. @Bigalanh5

Quote Originally Posted by morph66 View Post
    Notts County World 🎅

@NottsCworld
    1h1 hour ago
    More
    I deleted the last tweet about Ryan Yates going to S****horpe as although I had sources from @JamesNursey and the Mirror, I didn't want to unsettle Ryan or cause any unsettlement in the Notts camp.

Hope this clears things up. ⚫️⚪️. @Bigalanh5
    That makes it ok then.

I thought KN said Notts were the front runners to sign Yates let's use the cup run money and the noble fee to buy him maybe, I'm confused about all this anyone help ?

Thanks Ryan and good luck.....

Not great news to be honest. Thanks Ryan for your efforts.

The trouble is for such a young aspiring footballer,Ryan Yates is just the perfect model icon.
    Great young lad,tough as old boots,bags of energy,scores goals and absolutely loves the game.
    So it doesn't surprise me that there is a lot of interest.
    It's been a pleasure so far to see flourish and I do hope this continues at meadow lane under the guidance of Kevin Nolan.
    But unfortunately money talks to parent clubs

Noticed AH has been very quiet regarding this story since it broke.This if true is the problem with loanees & parent clubs.Doesn't matter what they have agreed to the loan.If they want to sell they will.
    Also if we sign anybody now on loan till the end of the season,you can bet your bottom dollar the parent club will be able to recall them at 24hr notice,as they won't be able to sign anyone if they get injuries.It's a gamble now for Notts &, could ruin the progress we have made this season,if it is to happen.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast