+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Wolves

Barnsley v Wolves

Match Preview - External Link

Wolves used to have a nursery section at Brampton, a played int same teeum at scooal wi Steve Daley , he eventually went on t laik in Wolves fust teeum, he gorra big money move to Man City , Cyril and Peter Knowles went thru same system and did really well, Peter got killed when sumdi threw a brick of a motorway bridge at his car .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Wolves used to have a nursery section at Brampton, a played int same teeum at scooal wi Steve Daley , he eventually went on t laik in Wolves fust teeum, he gorra big money move to Man City , Cyril and Peter Knowles went thru same system and did really well, Peter got killed when sumdi threw a brick of a motorway bridge at his car .

Peter didn't get killed he is still a Jehovahs Witness round the Wolverhampton area Cyril died of cancer in 1991.It was Cyrils son who was killed in the motorway accident

Romared, I don't know where you heard that Peter was killed. He was one of the most tallented players I have ever seen. He was playing in the first team at eigh**** and running rings around opposition players. He met a Johovas witness girl, and quit football on the spot. The club put his kit out in the changing rooms for weeks expecting him to return but he didn't .. He worked in a tile shop and then in the stores at the local M&S. He is still around Wolverhampton but has no interest in football.. In todays market he would comand a transfer fee of £50+ Million at least.

On one occassion he sat on the football in the middle of the pitch and beckoned players to get the ball off him, a rare tallent. Tomorrow you will witness a similar tallent in Nevis. Hope it's a good game.

I dont think you need to worry mate, we will not have enough players lol

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    Romared, I don't know where you heard that Peter was killed. He was one of the most tallented players I have ever seen. He was playing in the first team at eigh**** and running rings around opposition players. He met a Johovas witness girl, and quit football on the spot. The club put his kit out in the changing rooms for weeks expecting him to return but he didn't .. He worked in a tile shop and then in the stores at the local M&S. He is still around Wolverhampton but has no interest in football.. In todays market he would comand a transfer fee of £50+ Million at least.

On one occassion he sat on the football in the middle of the pitch and beckoned players to get the ball off him, a rare tallent. Tomorrow you will witness a similar tallent in Nevis. Hope it's a good game.
    We kept his contract open for over a decade once he quit football, finally closed it in 1982.

The stuff of legends.

Also one of the only footballers to have a (serious) song written about him, Gods Footballer.

Shame it was by that irritating pretentious **** Billy Bragg.

Fair enough then lads my apologies , I hope nobody has been offended by my post , which i obviously got wrong ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Fair enough then lads my apologies , I hope nobody has been offended by my post , which i obviously got wrong ,
    None at all pal, you read some false stuff, simple as that.

We will take Roma to one side and make him aware of his mistakes. Are you ready to run up and down that hill Roma, get cracking matey.

And while hes here, lets ask this Newcy Wolf character what he meant after his arrogant comments on Wolves mad a while back, regarding that slimebag Lee Johnson. Apparently he/Johnson joined a much better and bigger club did he, and hes doing much better now because hes left us/Barnsley ?.
    Last edited by Acido; 13-01-2018 at 01:50 AM.

Ok heres some Tykes v Wolves memories at Oakwell....

Remember this game near the end of season 2008-09, we needed the points to stay up and they needed the points to go up (it sounds familar that doesnt it!). It finished 1-1 and Id love to know who that pratt was who ran on at the end and jumped on Mick Mac's back, and Mick looked like he was going to t*wat him whether he was a Wolves fan or not!!.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast