+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bristol City

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Sorry mate but when that guys name just gets mentioned I go into an instant rage such is my contempt for him its a good job I never met him

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Johnson has not had the rug pulled from under his feet so to speak, hecky has. Johnson has been allowed to build on the foundation he had in place from last season without the collateral damage we suffered. Big difference there acido not to mention their superior budget.
    If we survive this season then surely we'll have a few things to build on, that is assuming there's no mass exodus again. Surely hecky deserves that amount of time to see what he can do before there's talk about sacking him. I wonder where we'll be and what we'll be saying this time next year?
    This bugged me at the time Pass when Shaun O'Dismal turned us down for Bristol City, this time 5 years ago.
    Even after he took them down that season and we stayed up, he said he chose them over us and other teams because they were the better and more stable club. (and the extra money must have meant a lot as well!!)
    I dont know what Johnson has spent exactly in his time there but I do know they expected a lot better than a scrap to stay up when he first joined them. And how many losses in a row was it last season, it was almost as bad as the 8 he did with us, and I think both runs of losses were record breakingly bad at both clubs.
    But the chairmen stuck with him on both occasions, which is why I think hes extremely lucky.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234