+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has the transfer window shut ?

Has the transfer window shut ?

Just wondered why everyone is in meltdown?
    Should we panick buy ?
    Yep that should do it.

Who's everyone who's gone into meltdown yak??

Was been sarcastic about some of the comments about us not signing anyone The usual stuff.

Of course by everyone I wasn’t factually correct just in keeping with half the other tripe on here.

Usual ones fishing and others just happy to guess without really having a clue.
    Lack of ambition cause we didn’t sign Moore.
    We’re waiting till all the good ones have gone a couple of examples.

It’s not an opinion it’s just made up stuff to have a pop at the club.
    A lot moaned when we signed Moore look how that turned out.
    He want bad was he?

Yak your freaking me out being all cleaver and rational. Stop it 😝

😉😆

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Yak your freaking me out being all cleaver and rational. Stop it 😝
    Cleaver? Bloody hell, Yak admits he's got a short fuse and now you've handed him a knife 😉

Might aswell be shut

It doesn't matter what anybody thinks on here regarding transfers, club finances ,strategy etc the club will continue to run as it has done for the past few years .So chill out guys and try to enjoy the ride (or not) whichever may be the case.Warne will be manager for a few more years and players will come and go ,some will be good and others crap. We will continue to be just like all the other less well off clubs and some seasons overperform and get promoted and then get relegated.Its all part of life's colourfull tapestry .

Quote Originally Posted by bogsdollox View Post
    It doesn't matter what anybody thinks on here regarding transfers, club finances ,strategy etc the club will continue to run as it has done for the past few years .So chill out guys and try to enjoy the ride (or not) whichever may be the case.Warne will be manager for a few more years and players will come and go ,some will be good and others crap. We will continue to be just like all the other less well off clubs and some seasons overperform and get promoted and then get relegated.Its all part of life's colourfull tapestry .
    O.M.G. like- philosophy man-like-deep as the ocean -like wow.
    Actually I agree with you.(just trying to be cleaver)

Quote Originally Posted by bogsdollox View Post
    CORRECT bogs, and its been like that all my nearly 60yrs as a supporter, my philosify has always been enjoy the good times because they dont always last, and thats why i couldnt understand the likes of such as petewaller,supposedly supported the club for over 50 odd years with comments like "am packin in, no ambition, we wont sign him probably never made a bid" etc etc. Why did it take so long to come to that decision? We are what we are, always have been always will be. U.T.F.M.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast