+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Where will we finish, 14th?

Where will we finish, 14th?

Sky sports computer has us to finish 14th?
    http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...sh-this-season

That would be a disappointing and poor second half of the season. Not sure how it takes into account previous seasons, given the quality of L1 football vs Championship.

With Burton, Sunderland and Birmingham predicted to come down, next season wont be any easier
    http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...pped-to-finish
    Last edited by fc_miller; 10-01-2018 at 02:20 PM.

Why don’t they work it out on how they have done first half of season ? Some teams in different leagues and some different players so how can they use something on previous seasons?

Play-offs I'm tipping.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Why don’t they work it out on how they have done first half of season ? Some teams in different leagues and some different players so how can they use something on previous seasons?
    Exactly, I'm sure shrews final position had been affected by their previous season results.

As I said before the season started we will not finish mid table this season, we either make playoffs or better or we go into a relegation battle.

If they'd come up with 14th at the start of the season, I'd have probably gone along with that. But after half a season I'm convinced we can challenge for the playoffs. My guess is between 6th and 9th.