+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mrs May

Mrs May

"Theresa May said the reshuffle meant ‘the government looks more like the country it serves’ as she finished making changes, with four more ministers leaving government."

Jesus fecking wept, what is it with these useless, PC obsessed lefty w@ankers running the country. I don't give a FF whether we have a government that looks like the country it serves, I just want one that knows what it's doing. Where's Guy Fawkes when you need him.

Reshuffle or re shambles ?

It does not matter how she rearranges "her Cabinet" There is nobody about (for at least 20 years) to address any situation in any proper manner.

We all know why May will not demote/sack Boris.

But why does she stick with Hunt the Secretary of State for Health ? and indeed giving him another appointment also for social care FFS !

Surely he's got some dirt on her ?

I totally agree with you both.

I can't remember a time when we had such a lack of talent in politics.

I suppose that these days people can earn much more outside of Parliament if you are talented...so why bother?

Not many are in in for the right reason.

Figures show that almost 80% of the UK's Population are in favour of re- nationalisation of the railways and water companies.

All most domestic consumers want is the cheapest possible essential utility without huge dividends being syphoned out of the UK to elaborately contrived tax havens and foreign ownership.

His time is coming...

Attachment 7963

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Figures show that almost 80% of the UK's Population are in favour of re- nationalisation of the railways and water companies.

All most domestic consumers want is the cheapest possible essential utility without huge dividends being syphoned out of the UK to elaborately contrived tax havens and foreign ownership.

His time is coming...

Attachment 7963
    It won't make a blind bit of difference BT, we'll just be swopping one useless, PC obsessed w@nker for another.

I think it will make a huge difference sinkov if we can control the essentials of life in publicly owned companies.

Transport, water, power and broadband utilities should IMHO be state owned.

It seems the penny has finally dropped across the electorate too.

Do a quick bit of research, I think the results will amaze you..?

If Corbyn can't assemble a group to better this lot my arse is going into Woolworth's window...

Attachment 7967

I think it will make a huge difference sinkov if we can control the essentials of life in publicly owned companies.

If Corbyn can't assemble a group to better this lot my arse is going into Woolworth's window...

Attachment 7967
    Get ready Woolworths!

Come on Bt I get that your a labourite but I’d be amazed if Corbyn could tie his-own laces.
    I’m not a massive fan of May but it’s the better of two evils for me.
    amazes me when people are convinced that an opposition party are a real answer and will change everything for the greater good.
    As far as I know there is only one pot of money whoever is in power, so Peter benefits and Paul pays always has been and always will be.

Attachment 7967
    That's another non-event then -----why didn't you pick the Labour Party HQ? ---or has that closed too?

The state can own those utilities BT, but the "state" can't run them, they still have to be run by individuals, and just because they work in the public sector as opposed to the private sector won't make them any more talented or competent, probably the opposite in fact. And then there's the funding question, we're up to our eyeballs in debt and getting deeper into the mire every day, can the state run these utilities at a profit, should it even try to, and if not just how much taxpayers money should be thrown at them, can we afford to throw taxpayers money at them ?

You want an example of what a mess the state can make of running an essential service, look at the NHS, and please don't start quoting Tory cuts back at me, or I'll have to bring up Mid Staffs and the closure of Burnley A&E etc, etc.

Oh, I almost forgot, book that window.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)