+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dunfermline

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    You've never seen dfc at the height we fell from but have seen them fall to 7th place finish in this division

Interesting stuff
    What was the doon derby banner European nights to relegation fights.......

Last time he played there on our last visit to Dunfermline he was excellent in our 3-1 win, much better balance in defence than last week and overall so no excuses today

ty for you interest in the big team though
    Beat by St.Mirren, humiliated by Falkirk, Draw with Dunfermline, 8 points behind St.Mirren!! Big team....... Take the tangerine specs off!!

Falkirk the only bad result in there, shocker but that was a weird team selection, so many factors and clearly a freak score

See you ignored my post earlier, you have no comeback whatsoever

You have not seen dfc at the height we fell from but have seen them fall to 7th place in this division

P.S. not long now till you can go back to worrying about where in the bottom 3-4 you'll finish

Falkirk the only bad result in there, shocker but that was a weird team selection, so many factors and clearly a freak score

See you ignored my post earlier, you have no comeback whatsoever

You have not seen dfc at the height we fell from but have seen them fall to 7th place in this division

P.S. not long now till you can go back to worrying about where in the bottom 3-4 you'll finish
    You are correct Shedka in my lifetime I have not seen Dundee achieve what United have. But to tell the truth I am more interested in the present and the future than the past. Presently Dundee are in the big league making slow progress from where we were and building towards a posiitve future. Where as United are going in the opposite direction papped out the big league by Dundee, failed at first attempt to get out the seaside league, 2nd attempt is looking ropey so far!! So overall I am quite happy the present looks good the future looks Dark blue and you have your history and crowd debates to keep you happy.

LMAO

Snail speed "progress" ha ha ha, very good, the are no debates just swordings

History we are talking very recent history, not ancient decades past history, you are interested in us falling recently, you've never seen Dundee where we were from 2007-2015 though and even now in the top flight you have got nowhere near being what you could call a good top flight outfit, the atmosphere at your games is terrible, as are the attendances, when we are back in the top flight I certainly won't be happy with what you currently have and have had for a 2-3 seasons whether you were in the championship or not at the time

Papped out the league? Eh no relegated which you know all about, after a shyt season which you know all about, that had nothing to do with the fun, a draw in the derby officially relegated us but we gifted yet another win away that night with like we did the entire season in matches we took the lead in abd deservedly went doon, and remember but for two perfectly good goals that crossed the line in two different games with Motherwell last season wrongly being chopped off you'd have joined us down here

Hard to base an argument on the future as no one knows it yet

We could be up and rid of ST and the Dee could be back down where you belong next season. That’s football and that’s why we love it

Quote Originally Posted by djh1711 View Post
    You are correct Shedka in my lifetime I have not seen Dundee achieve what United have. But to tell the truth I am more interested in the present and the future than the past. Presently Dundee are in the big league making slow progress from where we were and building towards a posiitve future. Where as United are going in the opposite direction papped out the big league by Dundee, failed at first attempt to get out the seaside league, 2nd attempt is looking ropey so far!! So overall I am quite happy the present looks good the future looks Dark blue and you have your history and crowd debates to keep you happy.
    DJ, he thinks the draw today was a decent result so he’s happy.

Dont spoil it by stating facts.

How many games Shedka the virgin go to , phuck sake you boys want to ban him he’s gold xxx

Look a wee fud trophy virgin named after an overrated unfunny programme to add to the other trophy virgin fuds who've crawled out from under their rocks as they have no games, never seen their team have a decent top flight side in their nelly or witnessed their club lift the oldest trophy in world football at Hampden (twice)

Ouch

Look a wee fud trophy virgin named after an overrated unfunny programme to add to the other trophy virgin fuds who've crawled out from under their rocks as they have no games, never seen their team have a decent top flight side in their nelly or witnessed their club lift the oldest trophy in world football at Hampden (twice)

Ouch
    Keep living in the past Shedka it is all you have left, if the current United situation is anything to go by it is all you will have for the foreseable future.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)