+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dunfermline

Strangely looking forward to tomorrow, good chance I’ll be in a boozer by half time though

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Strangely looking forward to tomorrow, good chance I’ll be in a boozer by half time though
    which one? i may not even leave it b 4 start - lol

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    deniz isnt good enough imho - lets see
    I’m not sure Deniz was ever good enough

Today's game will tell us everything we need to know about our team....anything less than every player working at 100% for the full 90 minutes and we can forget about it. We are screaming out for a Barry Robson type player. A hardy *******, not afraid to roll his sleeves up and willing to take a shot from midfield. Teams are playing against us in the way that we seem incapable of doing...and that is by having a dig at goals.
    I was always taught that if you don't shoot, you won't score. We have gone back to hiding on the park and thinking that it's someone else's job to score. When we were at our best in recent years, we had goals in our team right from defence to the forwards......thats what makes you hard to beat. This squad of players need to start taking some brave pills!

I would invite Duncan Ferguson up to take training for a couple of days.....that would sort them out!

Today's line up

Lewis
    Flood Durnan Scobbie Robson
    McMullan Slater Stanton King
    McDonald Lyng

subs
    Deniz Ballantyne Quinn Allardice Chalmers M.Smith Appere

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Today's line up

Lewis
    Flood Durnan Scobbie Robson
    McMullan Slater Stanton King
    McDonald Lyng

subs
    Deniz Ballantyne Quinn Allardice Chalmers M.Smith Appere
    Flood right back ooooft......

Last time he played there on our last visit to Dunfermline he was excellent in our 3-1 win, much better balance in defence than last week and overall so no excuses today

ty for you interest in the big team though

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Last time he played there on our last visit to Dunfermline he was excellent in our 3-1 win, much better balance in defence than last week and overall so no excuses today

ty for you interest in the big team though
    Just taking an intrest in how far a team can fall in 3 years.

You've never seen dfc at the height we fell from but have seen them fall to 7th place finish in this division

Interesting stuff

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)