Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: December MOTM/POTM awards

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    17,340

    December MOTM/POTM awards

    Well done Warney
    Attachment 7964

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    17,340
    Thought we might have had Ajayi in
    Attachment 7965

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Poole
    Posts
    3,501
    75% of a Rotherham connection win if you include KJ. Is that a record, 3 out of 4?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    75% of a Rotherham connection win if you include KJ. Is that a record, 3 out of 4?
    Paul Hurst - longest serving player?

    Kenny Jacket - shortest serving manager?

    Paul Hurst - longest serving player, fitness coach, manager, and 'all round' good guy?

    Derek Adams - favourite colour is red or favourite beer is Miller lite?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Poole
    Posts
    3,501
    Quote Originally Posted by Gainsbro_Miller View Post
    Paul Hurst - longest serving player?

    Kenny Jacket - shortest serving manager?

    Paul Hurst - longest serving player, fitness coach, manager, and 'all round' good guy?

    Derek Adams - favourite colour is red or favourite beer is Miller lite?
    Like button

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Gainsbro_Miller View Post
    Paul Hurst - longest serving player?

    Kenny Jacket - shortest serving manager?

    Paul Hurst - longest serving player, fitness coach, manager, and 'all round' good guy?

    Derek Adams - favourite colour is red or favourite beer is Miller lite?
    Change number 3 to Warne and you'll not be far off there Gainsbro

  7. #7
    david ball was one of the 6 nominees but didn't make the last 4.. Walton of wigan being the other. (keeper with 5 clean sheets)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    17,340
    I know some thing it’s a curse but WELL DONE WARNEY, well deserved

    Dan Burn won player

  9. #9
    .......
    Last edited by Brin; 12-01-2018 at 07:26 AM.

  10. #10
    Well done Paul Warne and itís not a curse itís a myth.

    Shows you are taking the club in the right direction. Very well deserved!

  11. #11
    Well done Warney

  12. #12
    Fantastic for Paul Warne.

    Lets hope this thread gets as many saying well done as the threads sl@gging him off got people agreeing saying he was out of his depth, taking us down, clueless blah blah blah.

    Well done Warney

  13. #13
    Agree Riley I posted after the Bristol Rovers game he was taking us down.
    I had just got back from a terrible performance at Bristol but Iím happy to admit I got it wrong.

    UTM

  14. #14
    Easy fixtures and team picked itself due to injuries and suspensions. Even Brin could have done it

  15. #15
    Well done PW👍👍👍 A few more of these between now and May will mean a pretty good season!

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Well done PW👍👍👍 A few more of these between now and May will mean a pretty good season!
    Well done Warney - hopefully the first of many!

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Easy fixtures and team picked itself due to injuries and suspensions. Even Brin could have done it
    I would have got more points ;-)

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Agree Riley I posted after the Bristol Rovers game he was taking us down.
    I had just got back from a terrible performance at Bristol but I’m happy to admit I got it wrong.

    UTM
    I wouldn't count my chickens yet, we seem to go bad spell, good spell, bad spell.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •