+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chidiebere Nwakali

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Ooooh another loan from a big club, remember and tug the forelock lads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Ahhh that guy
    Come on, give the loon a chance.

It's nae a case of giving the loon a chance.

I hope he's great.

He's nae our player though.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Come on, give the loon a chance.
    Im only joking. Welcome aboard Chidy.....Chiddie.....Chi............min

But were we not linked with another but and ended up with him. How did that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Im only joking. Welcome aboard Chidy.....Chiddie.....Chi............min

But were we not linked with another but and ended up with him. How did that happen?
    Nae idea.

Might have preferred the other one, but maybe he has more of a chance with Citeh given he was the Development Squad Captain.

This might be a better opportunity to make more permanent if he fairs well in the next 6 months

I did notice he was out of contract in the summer. He may end up permanent if any use

Or if he's any good he could sign for Celtic and they could loan him out to ( insert name here)

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I refer you to your first sentence.

I do mind loans like this

I am with you on this one. Nothing like giving our young players a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I am with you on this one. Nothing like giving our young players a chance.
    To be fair, I'm not sure who we have youth wise for that particular role. All the highly rated ones are wingers or attacking midfielders. A decent centre back and striker right now as well I believe. Storrie is the only youth player if you like and he's long term injured.

20013 World Cup U-17 winner along with Iheanacho, prior to them both going to City. Couple of seasons regular football in the Eliteserien. Called up to the Nigerian squad in October for couple of friendlies - outside chance of making World Cup squad. Brother is at Arsenal.

In an ideal world - would have liked to see the club make a move for Docherty. If realism is going with the City nurtured potential of this young lad ahead of seeing O'Connor, Tansey or Ball in the engine room - we possible might have a better crack at having a Kante like effect in there.

Will be interesting to see how much game-time he is given as a regular arrangement with City would be no bad thing for a club living within its means. The wee lad may be in for a bit of a shock turning up for training in our version of the £200m Etihad campus.
    Last edited by vinnydesalvo; 10-01-2018 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    To be fair, I'm not sure who we have youth wise for that particular role. All the highly rated ones are wingers or attacking midfielders. A decent centre back and striker right now as well I believe. Storrie is the only youth player if you like and he's long term injured.
    I didn’t realise he has a long term injury. Ach...I am a hard lad to please about defensive midfielders coming in. We don’t need 2 every game we play. Nothing to do with the lad though as it is Del’s tactics that I don’t like.
    Good luck to the lad and welcome to the Dons.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast