+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Will Moore Start On Saturday ?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    FFP yea ok
    Chien al be just same Kev when he gets his seeat warm. He will just spend, spend, spend and pay any FFP fines. These lads aren't bothered as long as their team get promoted. Thee watch him go in the summer, £35 mill is loose change to him.[/QUOTE]

I’m sure we will be in the same position in two years time as we are now.
    And anyone who think different is a fool.
    We are a toy, experiment and anyone who buys into “Premiership soon” is a big fool too.
    We will spend little, to keep us up.
    We will spend just as little to start next season
    I’m not excited at all about the investment.
    I’d sooner Joicey Motors take over.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Chien al be just same Kev when he gets his seeat warm. He will just spend, spend, spend and pay any FFP fines. These lads aren't bothered as long as their team get promoted. Thee watch him go in the summer, £35 mill is loose change to him.
    I’m sure we will be in the same position in two years time as we are now.
    And anyone who think different is a fool.
    We are a toy, experiment and anyone who buys into “Premiership soon” is a big fool too.
    We will spend little, to keep us up.
    We will spend just as little to start next season
    I’m not excited at all about the investment.
    I’d sooner Joicey Motors take over.[/QUOTE]

It's what we've done for the last 131 years Jules , they will fit right in for me .

Moore has to start. Look at those stats. We needed someone to get on the end of the crosses

https://twitter.com/FLeagueWorld/sta...21830948769793

Moore must start we are a poor side, he can not make us any worse only better I would have thought, I would also play Jackson along side Lindsey with Pinnock playing in front of the back 4 in the Williams roll and hopefully keep the score down, goal difference is as good as point when your fighting relegation.

Makes me laugh people who think we are going to loose just because wolves have spent BIG and have a group of quality players it's on the day anything can happen come on reds show them who's the daddy

Agree Dooali. Wolves will be expecting us to park the bus. Element of surprise n' all that

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Makes me laugh people who think we are going to loose just because wolves have spent BIG and have a group of quality players it's on the day anything can happen come on reds show them who's the daddy
    Actually if you read my comments more closely you'll discover I'm trying to offer up our best chance of getting something out of the game and avoid defeat .

Animal if we're playing the 4-5-1 and going to be tight. We need either Mallan or Moncur on the pitch with the two co ck blocks. Otherwise we aren't going to fashion owt out.

Hammill and Isgrove aren't your conventional wingers that whip in crosses and our full backs, although defensively sound aren't that good with their distribution.

I don't think our problem is necessarily with individuals (though Potts is sh1te ) I don't think we create enough for our forward players.

When you're feeding off scraps you do tend to snatch at things. Hence Bradshaw's recent lack of composure in front of goal. You almost become scared of missing chances. That maybe explains Thiams reluctance to attack the 18 yard box and happiness to just lay it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Animal if we're playing the 4-5-1 and going to be tight. We need either Mallan or Moncur on the pitch with the two co ck blocks. Otherwise we aren't going to fashion owt out.

Hammill and Isgrove aren't your conventional wingers that whip in crosses and our full backs, although defensively sound aren't that good with their distribution.

I don't think our problem is necessarily with individuals (though Potts is sh1te ) I don't think we create enough for our forward players.

When you're feeding off scraps you do tend to snatch at things. Hence Bradshaw's recent lack of composure in front of goal. You almost become scared of missing chances. That maybe explains Thiams reluctance to attack the 18 yard box and happiness to just lay it off.
    Well steve we've had over half the season now to have these players bedded in and a style of play sorted , in real terms it may as well be august 2017 .

He's tried this , he's tried that , the truth is at this moment in time this bottle of water ain't turning into wine anytime soon .

It's not a case of me being negative I'm simply looking at the game on saturday realistically .

We brought two strikers off the bench at Wolves last season whilst the game was goalless , we ended up winning 4-0 , I'm sure Hecky would like to have those options today , he doesn't .

Now he's suggesting that any further recruitment will be from off the continent .

I despair I really do , 3 or 4 Thiam's to bed in and settle and a point or two above the drop zone .

This is exactly the conditions he's having to work under to keep this club in the championship .

Of course we have a chance of beating Wolves if we go on the front foot and throw a fair bit of caution to the wind but it's a long shot because we haven't the players who are good enough , a one off is possible as in FA cup games , you generally need a large slice of luck too .

A lucky win I will take but it doesn't solve the bigger issue because luck runs out and talent is forever .

Where I despair is that our HC genuinely thinks Brad Potts is a better footballer than Moncur, Mallan, Mowatt and Mcgeehan put together

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast