+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Moore Start On Saturday ?

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    You always have to respect the opposition I agree but let's not do ourselves down. Are wolves with their multi million pound foreign players going to fancy a trip to a cold Oakwell on a January afternoon? Hecky must use this and get in their faces from the off. Let the buggas know they're in a game and see what they're made of, get the crowd onside, let keifer Moore start and cause them some problems with his height and presence. That's the only way we'll get owt from the game.

The alternative is to sit back and let them dictate things whilst barely breaking sweat, let them have an easy afternoon whilst we pump aimless long balls in Bradshaws direction giving them more possession and confidence. They then break through our over burdened defence and win at a canter.

With all due respect pass this current group based on what I've seen couldn't get in the faces of the Donny Belles .

The Leeds and Villa home games were classic examples which I'm sure you saw .

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    FFP yea ok
    Chien al be just same Kev when he gets his seeat warm. He will just spend, spend, spend and pay any FFP fines. These lads aren't bothered as long as their team get promoted. Thee watch him go in the summer, £35 mill is loose change to him.[/QUOTE]

If only Mr Lee could find that much talked about war chest .

Life would be so much easier for the recruitment team .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Chien al be just same Kev when he gets his seeat warm. He will just spend, spend, spend and pay any FFP fines. These lads aren't bothered as long as their team get promoted. Thee watch him go in the summer, £35 mill is loose change to him.

Life would be so much easier for the recruitment team .[/QUOTE]

Hilla spent that this January Animal. Wiv already swooped on Moore forra "undisclosed" fee with speculation varying from £400,000 to £750,000 and wages varying from £4000 a week to £10,000 a week.
    Antwi supposed to be gerrin Ashley Fletcher in today n'all on loan ?
    Thu'll be marquee signings on the way that will shake the football world overturning the present nature of global football power.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post

Life would be so much easier for the recruitment team .
    Hilla spent that this January Animal. Wiv already swooped on Moore forra "undisclosed" fee with speculation varying from £400,000 to £750,000 and wages varying from £4000 a week to £10,000 a week.
    Antwi supposed to be gerrin Ashley Fletcher in today n'all on loan ?
    Thu'll be marquee signings on the way that will shake the football world overturning the present nature of global football power.[/QUOTE]

Last I heard it had £12m inside it , wonder where it is SB ?

Bit careless losing that after only a month in charge , bloody mystery though .

I'm sure it will turn up , probably find it on Feb 1st knowing our luck .

Sumdi wa berryin a big chest darn Arndhill this aft

With all due respect pass this current group based on what I've seen couldn't get in the faces of the Donny Belles .

The Leeds and Villa home games were classic examples which I'm sure you saw .
    Fair comment mate. They are the only games ive seen this season so I'm certainly in no position to judge or think what they're capable of.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Fair comment mate. They are the only games ive seen this season so I'm certainly in no position to judge or think what they're capable of.
    No mate I'm not judging your reds credentials just that the two sky games highlighted our weakness in that department more than probably any other games we've had .

Similar type of game on saturday , big club who have spent a bob or two on players who have quite a bit more physically , mentally and individual ability .

At one time we were always up for these kind of games , we generally won em and then lost to Southend at home the following week .

Jaap Stam has confirmed his interest in Bradshaw, how much would you let him go for and apparently Walsall have a sell on Clause.

No mate I'm not judging your reds credentials just that the two sky games highlighted our weakness in that department more than probably any other games we've had .

Similar type of game on saturday , big club who have spent a bob or two on players who have quite a bit more physically , mentally and individual ability .

At one time we were always up for these kind of games , we generally won em and then lost to Southend at home the following week .

I know tha not judging mi credentials mate. Its just that thaz cast thi eye over a few matches this season and i think with that extra knowledge thaz gained thy in a far better position to make the judgement call than me. Av always respected your opinion Animal.

Like tha sez its the type o game that we'd have relished back in the day. Times change though. In the villa and Leeds game I thought we were terrible. It was men against boys. However, these lads need to grow a pair if they want to survive and setdy would be a good place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevthetyke View Post
    Jaap Stam has confirmed his interest in Bradshaw, how much would you let him go for and apparently Walsall have a sell on Clause.
    Enough to put off a fellow relegation rival that's for sure kev , tell em £6m , that should do it .

Alreight selling our top scorer when we can't score anything like enough goals this season .

It's like selling your leading goalscorer to your nearest play off rival .........oh wait a minute !!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast