+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Will Moore Start On Saturday ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Where I despair is that our HC genuinely thinks Brad Potts is a better footballer than Moncur, Mallan, Mowatt and Mcgeehan put together
    Well Mowatt can't get into league one Oxford's team , McGeehan's followed suit to Scunnie , Moncur went to Peterborough last season , comes back and still can't nail a regular start and Mallan's not figured for whatever reason .

Now I've never seen a HC not pick players who can improve a team when it's in a relegation struggle and with a limited budget .

Let's be clear Hecky doesn't tick every box but he ain't an idiot steve .

The idiots wear suits down there mate .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 11-01-2018 at 11:33 AM.

Dun't forget Kpeckawa and Ugbo. Played well on the spreadsheet.

Billy Bean has a bigger and better spreadsheet though so we can play with that instead.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 11-01-2018 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Dun't forget Kpeckawa and Ugbo. Played well on the spreadsheet.

Billy Bean has a bigger and better spreadsheet though so we can play with that instead.
    The recruitment team won £100k on the lottery with the very first ticket they ever bought .

Now they are convinced they can win it almost every week .

The odds say different but hey ho it's not our careers on the line we are directors now and unaccountable .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Well Mowatt can't get into league one Oxford's team , McGeehan's followed suit to Scunnie , Moncur went to Peterborough last season , comes back and still can't nail a regular start and Mallan's not figured for whatever reason .

Now I've never seen a HC not pick players who can improve a team when it's in a relegation struggle and with a limited budget .

Let's be clear Hecky doesn't tick every box but he ain't an idiot steve .

The idiots wear suits down there mate .
    Are we playing scintillating football Animal?

Are we playing scintillating football Animal?
    Not likely to are we with league one and two players competing in the championship .

He seems to favour attacking football played at a high tempo when he's the players to carry that out .

Why doesn't he pick his best 11 though? That's my only gripe with him really. If I was being 100 percent truthful instead of sarcy.

Why doesn't he pick his best 11 though? That's my only gripe with him really. If I was being 100 percent truthful instead of sarcy.
    What is our best 11? I still don't know 26 games into the season. Mallan AWOL, Cavare injured until recently, Thiam in and out, Jackson injured Young uns not given a chance.

Best 11 as we speak:

Davies

Mccarthy, Lindsay, Pinnock, Fryers

Hammill, Mallan, Gardner, Isgrove

Moore, Bradshaw

Steve, would you play Williams if he were available and instead of whom?

I'd play Williams instead of Gardner EthelRed. I don't agree with holding midfielder's as a rule. I think it's a cop out position. (I'd sooner play an extra centre back as do that). I think midfielder's should be able to everything from tackle, pass and shoot. It's the engine room of the team and it needs to attack and defend. Williams offers that tiny bit extra going forward.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast