Thread: double signing

double signing

Evans and Wilson. Well done Blades.

https://twitter.com/SUFC_tweets/stat...13922869972993

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    Evans and Wilson. Well done Blades.

https://twitter.com/SUFC_tweets/stat...13922869972993
    get in

Blimey,its only 10th January,and we have signed 3 players,just like Christopher said,business,nice and early

Can remember Evans playing against us for Bradford,played well,no idea about Dannys lad

Further strengthens the midfield and gives us more depth plus a loanee who can offer a challenge to the strikers because no one is really cutting it apart from Clarke and because heís a loan itís no big deal if he turns out to be no good.
    I like this, 10th Jan and 3 in already

great bit of business by chris now lets show these 3 new boys what its like to play in front of a rocking bramall lane on friday coyrawwizzzaaarrrdddsss !!!

Absolutely fantastic business. James Wilson is a real coup for us i think. Read Man Utds article on him coming here and it states he's "fittest he's ever been" and also he's their top scorer in their U-23s this year. I'm very excited about this lad. He's got a lot to prove and Wilder will get it out of him. Welcome both these lads to BDTBL.

A man of his word is CW.
    Perhaps now, all the nay sayers, conspiracy theorists and body language “experts” can cease their doom mongering and just accept that things are exactly as CW says they are. If he doesn’t tell everyone, everything they want to know, I’m sure he has very good reasons. Probably, to get the best deals he can for the club.

Fkin nice for a change sitting back knowing we don't have to keep pressing the refresh button every two minutes on Jan 31st, only to find out at midnight we aint signed a fkin soul while everyone else seems to have been busy

That new fax machine is working a treat

I'm happy to say that I was wrong here (as long as Tufty's got what he wants, which seems to be the case). Well done to the management team and to the board for getting these across the line.

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Fkin nice for a change sitting back knowing we don't have to keep pressing the refresh button every two minutes on Jan 31st, only to find out at midnight we aint signed a fkin soul while everyone else seems to have been busy

That new fax machine is working a treat
    Yeah now lets hope it breaks before we offload Brooks.

Genuinely though, anybody concerned we're being buttered up before the inevitable happens?

Very pleasantly surprised by this. CW has got what appears to be his number 1 targets and has significantly strengthened the midfield and given us a much needed option up front.

I also have to give the board credit for backing CW, past promises of support have been delivered so credit where credit is due.

So many options for Friday now and i have never felt so positive going into a Derby game.

still think theres at least 1 more to come in next week probably either holmes or kent

Well done so far United! If we can now keep the players that Chris wants to keep Itíll have been a very good window and the board and Kev will get my unreserved thanks. UTB

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    I'm happy to say that I was wrong here (as long as Tufty's got what he wants, which seems to be the case). Well done to the management team and to the board for getting these across the line.
    well said cd

I recall being a bit more confident than some that the board would do their thing for CW. The discussion generated a lot of posts, but it doesn't matter now. Delighted that its happening, couldn't be happier with the players we're bringing in. We're well set for our goal, whether it is this season or next.

Quote Originally Posted by GuancheBlade View Post
    Yeah now lets hope it breaks before we offload Brooks.

Genuinely though, anybody concerned we're being buttered up before the inevitable happens?
    If we do, we do. We've brought in genuine replacements who are good, not wasted what little money we've got on bodies to fill the bench. I'm realistic: we can't afford to keep a player valued at £10m+. If we're using that to reinforce the team though I have no complaints.

Ok come on, own up, who's the culprit...
    I won't rest until I find out....
    who fixed the goddam fax machine....

Well done Blades and CW

Quote Originally Posted by diode_blade View Post
    Ok come on, own up, who's the culprit...
    I won't rest until I find out....
    who fixed the goddam fax machine....

Well done Blades and CW
    ‘‘Twas me. I was left alone with it when I was fixing a computer. A simple job really, one of McCabe’s business cards had somehow got jammed in the scanner.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    ‘‘Twas me. I was left alone with it when I was fixing a computer. A simple job really, one of McCabe’s business cards had somehow got jammed in the scanner.
    Have uou put your invoice in yet GB? You might be waiting a while.

JTW wise , so far so good.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Bahhh humbug GB....you have foiled my world domination plan......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast