+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wolves and Wigan Fans Views On Lee Evans

Wolves and Wigan Fans Views On Lee Evans

another excellent signing and at a great age for us fancy all 3 might be on bench on friday utb ftp

Divided views from both sets of fans.
    I suspect that the critical Wolves fans are the same ones who though Leon was useless

Anyway, I think it is just possible that CW and AK may be better judges of potential that certain disgruntled fans.

exactly ronnie different managers can get different things out of certain players weve got 2 examples here paul coutts and leon clarke

The critical Wolves fans are the deluded amongst them.

He'd probably be their type of player under normal circumstances but the money has gone to their heads and anybody that didn't cost several million must now be sh@t.

Well blow me, a little money chucked at them and Wolves think they're Real Madrid or the Pigs!!!
    If Wilder has spent £750k on this kid then he's got something.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyEdge View Post
    Well blow me, a little money chucked at them and Wolves think they're Real Madrid or the Pigs!!!
    If Wilder has spent £750k on this kid then he's got something.
    ha ha - true - seem to think they are above the Championship already..........we'll see

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    ha ha - true - seem to think they are above the Championship already..........we'll see
    They are goin up Monte,and probably as Champions,it'd tek a monumental collapse for them not to be in't Prem next season.If we were suddenly awash wi money some of our fans would be exactly the same regardin only ratin big money signings,all clubs have these sort of fans.UTCB