Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Ivan Toney

  1. #1

    Ivan Toney

    Transfer Changer twitter feed are reporting he has been recalled from Wigan by Newcastle.
    AH says we were competing with Wigan for a prem player could it be him,after all KN has contacts with the other magpies

  2. #2
    Lee Ryder@lee_ryder

    8 minutes ago

    S****horpe United are already lining up a deal to get Ivan Toney back to Glanford Park on the news of his Wigan exit. #nufc Toney had good spell with Scunny last season. #s****horpe

  3. #3
    There could be more than a grain of truth in the old saying:
    If typhoo put the t in Britain,
    who put the c u n t in s c u n t h o r p e.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    who put the c u n t in s c u n t h o r p e.
    Rodwell

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    There could be more than a grain of truth in the old saying:
    If typhoo put the t in Britain,
    who put the c u n t in s c u n t h o r p e.
    Language Timothy

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    Language Timothy
    If it was good enough for Shakespeare, who are we to quibble, Wedgie?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    If it was good enough for Shakespeare, who are we to quibble, Wedgie?

    Sidn my friend....Hell is empty and all the devils are here

  8. #8
    [QUOTE=pjace;38758340]Transfer Changer twitter feed are reporting he has been recalled from Wigan by Newcastle.
    AH says we were competing with Wigan for a prem player could it be him,after all KN has contacts with the other magpies[/QUO

    I was sitting in one day a couple of years back and Northampton were playing on Sky, I remember seeing this chap Toney that day and he was head and shoulders over every player on the pitch, pace to burn and he scored a decent goal that day, would be extremely happy if this one was true.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Eire
    Posts
    2,721
    Toney & Yates both @ Scunny ready to sign.BBC Humber

  10. #10
    still looks like he is going to scunny.


    BBC Humberside Sport
    (@HumbersideSport)


    S****horpe United hopeful of formally completing the loan deals for Ivan Toney & Ryan Yates later today. Players are with the club now but paperwork needs to be signed off for all parties. #sufc


    46 mins ago · Twitter

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    If it was good enough for Shakespeare, who are we to quibble, Wedgie?
    Anyone can quibble over the use of foul language, sid, or would you be happy to see it's everyday use in adverts, newspapers, shop windows, etc? Perhaps in the toddler’s reading books? You could always tell them they are reading the language of Shakespeare.

  12. #12
    Ivan Toney just signed for S****horpe on Sky Sports News.

  13. #13
    Scunny have now signed Toney??? They're certainly singing players in volume, I fancy them to do the treble.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Scunny have now signed Toney??? They're certainly singing players in volume.
    It's the Rodwell way. Then you find yourself massively in debt a few years later and he's off to find another victim.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    It's the Rodwell way. Then you find yourself massively in debt a few years later and he's off to find another victim.
    That's a bass thing to do.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Ivan Toney just signed for S****horpe on Sky Sports News.
    Ya its on the BBC now also, ah well lets keep looking

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •