+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Frecklington

Frecklington

It looks like the club are reluctantly ready to listen to offers for Lee Frecklington.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    It looks like the club are reluctantly ready to listen to offers for Lee Frecklington.
    Don’t get why though surely they know it’s his last season with us best thing for him and us is to get some pennies for him, to put in the funds that never get spent pot

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Don’t get why though surely they know it’s his last season with us best thing for him and us is to get some pennies for him, to put in the funds that never get spent pot
    We won't get another player as good as him for another 5 seasons at very best. It will be a disaster. If we get 50k for him (if that what Unclosed fee is equal to) we'll be doing good. To replace hims for a player of his ilk will be much much more. The undisclosed fee would have to be in capital letters.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    We won't get another player as good as him for another 5 seasons at very best. It will be a disaster. If we get 50k for him (if that what Unclosed fee is equal to) we'll be doing good. To replace hims for a player of his ilk will be much much more. The undisclosed fee would have to be in capital letters.
    True pointless letting him go on cheap I’d sooner keep him, but if someone came in for him with some big cash attached I don’t think we could say no.

No player can last for ever and I think frecks will retire ether at end of this season or next

Frecks for his length of service & ability has been our best player at the NYS but you can't let sentiment mask the fact that he's at the end of his career here. Fee is neither here or there. He's off the wage bill. Way it's looking at the moment only Vaulks & Towell fit in midfield with Wiles as back-up which might not be a bad thing. Wiles looks ready to me when given his chance.

Can't see him playing very much more now for us cos he is knacked but we can't let him go till we have the new frecks.He has been a legend for us dont get me wrong but eventually when your time is up your time is up.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 10-01-2018 at 05:53 PM.

Off the wage bill maybe but will that be reinvested??? If this happens then I honestly think TS has given up

Andy Giddings

@Gids1980
    55m55 minutes ago
    More
    Understand #rufc are in talks with #buryfc regarding fwd Michael Smith. Also Lincoln City interest in Lee Frecklington genuine, but they are not the only ones

Pete O'Rourke‏
    @SportsPeteO
    Follow Follow @SportsPeteO
    More
    Lincoln are set to bring Lee Frecklington back to the club from Rotherham United. #Imps #rufc
    Last edited by rolymiller; 10-01-2018 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Frecks for his length of service & ability has been our best player at the NYS but you can't let sentiment mask the fact that he's at the end of his career here. Fee is neither here or there. He's off the wage bill. Way it's looking at the moment only Vaulks & Towell fit in midfield with Wiles as back-up which might not be a bad thing. Wiles looks ready to me when given his chance.
    But Towell will be going back in May so next season we will be in the market for two players.

Yep we wont have much chance of keeping towell in the summer he will be on a big whack at Brighton.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast