+ Visit Notts. County FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: A big thank-you to Ryan

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    786

    A big thank-you to Ryan

    Thank you Ryan for all your hard work for Notts over the last 6 months. You have done a great job for us hopefully, we will go on to get promotion this season and you look back with pride and say "I played a part in that'.

    Good luck for the future Ryan. Looking forward to seeing you play in the top flight one day.

    COYP

  2. #2
    Top flight? No chance!
    I do wish him luck nonetheless

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Top flight? No chance!
    I do wish him luck nonetheless
    Can't you just wish the lad 'good luck' without the insults!!

  4. #4
    On the official site it says he wanted to stay with us but Forest wanted him to play in league 1.
    Thanks Ryan you have been awesome hope you dont just warm the bench at scunny.
    Fletch has tweeted good luck and thanx to him and has tweeted "now lets make the squad stronger for the run in"
    is that a hint at someone coming in even better.

  5. #5
    No hesitation in saying a huge thank you. Ryan Yates was just my type of player, obviously took pride in the shirt even though it wasn't really his own, and never once gave less than 100%. If we did a 'Player of the half-season' poll, he would have got my vote.

  6. #6
    How is it insulting by saying I donít think he will make top flight? It is my opinion.

  7. #7
    He has already played in League One for Shrewsbury. That didn't earn him a place in Forest's first team squad. I wish him all the best, but I don't think this will advance his career. S****horpe took a young midfielder, Devonte Redmond, on loan from Man United this season and have only played him once in League One.
    Last edited by Bohinen; 10-01-2018 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Link won't work

  8. #8
    I think he will be on the bench and waste half a season.

  9. #9
    Pig sick that Yates has gone but as mentioned you can only wish the chap all the best, I really hope he is not wasted at S****horpe and actually gets the games he deserves, lets hope Noble hits the ground running and Hewitt will be as good as he has been so far for the rest of this season... Goodbye Mr Yates and thank you.

  10. #10
    Not to detract from the fred but what ever became if Ince's boy? I tried googling but I can't remember his first name. He looked like he was going places.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by andy6025 View Post
    Not to detract from the fred but what ever became if Ince's boy? I tried googling but I can't remember his first name. He looked like he was going places.
    Tom Ince is at Huddersfield

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Pig sick that Yates has gone but as mentioned you can only wish the chap all the best, I really hope he is not wasted at S****horpe and actually gets the games he deserves, lets hope Noble hits the ground running and Hewitt will be as good as he has been so far for the rest of this season... Goodbye Mr Yates and thank you.
    Juries still out with me and Mr Noble, leopard and spots and all that... We have to face facts football is a mercenary sport doesn't matter what league you play in, whether it's for more money or gaining more experience..... I'm sure Bish will take him under his wing unless he's there to replace him of course Thanks Ryan Yates, hope it works out for you at Scunny....before your big move back to Florist in the Prem

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by pjace View Post
    Tom Ince is at Huddersfield
    Cheers for the reply. Seems he's getting lots of game time there but he's not scoring prolifically.

  14. #14
    Scored his first premier league goal the other week Andy

  15. #15
    Yes, but compared to his game time I'd have expected him to bag more.

  16. #16
    Up until his goal..he recorded more shots without scoring than any player in the league.

  17. #17
    Loved him as a player..
    Real gutsy young man.
    But if the grass is greener elsewhere
    See ya
    Good luck
    NEXT

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    No hesitation in saying a huge thank you. Ryan Yates was just my type of player, obviously took pride in the shirt even though it wasn't really his own, and never once gave less than 100%. If we did a 'Player of the half-season' poll, he would have got my vote.
    Spot-on. After so many loan signings phoning it in over the years, it was lovely to see someone play with such commitment to the shirt and a will to win that shone through. Not the most technically gifted player you'll ever see, but he has a good habit of being in the right place at the right time in the box, and every successful side needs such a wholehearted, doing-the-dirty-work midfielder. Most impressive was that despite his love of a tackle, he didn't pick up too many yellow cards. Thanks and good luck, Ryan.

    Talking of attitudes, very interesting documentary on BT Sport about youngsters in the game - including Joey Barton talking about why Premiership youngsters don't want to go out on loan to League 2 clubs. Well worth a watch:

    http://sport.bt.com/video/bt-sport-f...91364241852638

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •