+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trust chair to stand down

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    No not responsible but it was public knowledge about their antics over in St Andrews plus the fact we were signing all these unknown donkeys so I would have though they, as the 3rd largest shareholder should have been saying ‘hold on and f ucking minute’ just the same as we all were

They have more ‘pull’ than your average punter and IMO could have and should have done more.

As far as Q&A’s are concerned, again, you need to be a member to find out anything or any stories, plus I’d wager the questions were agreed as it seems to be th way Mr A operates these days. If he doesn’t know what questions are coming his way the Q&A doesn’t go ahead

RE: standing for election, dare say you’d need to be a member to be considered eh, you need to be a member for absolutely everything trust related
    good points there OA

End of the day they have a guy on the actual board at Tannadice, why didn’t he ask the questions we all were?

I think the work they do for the community and charity is second to none but I feel they let everyone down with not intervening when they could have. Just my opinion....

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    No not responsible but it was public knowledge about their antics over in St Andrews plus the fact we were signing all these unknown donkeys so I would have though they, as the 3rd largest shareholder should have been saying ‘hold on and f ucking minute’ just the same as we all were

They have more ‘pull’ than your average punter and IMO could have and should have done more.

As far as Q&A’s are concerned, again, you need to be a member to find out anything or any stories, plus I’d wager the questions were agreed as it seems to be th way Mr A operates these days. If he doesn’t know what questions are coming his way the Q&A doesn’t go ahead

RE: standing for election, dare say you’d need to be a member to be considered eh, you need to be a member for absolutely everything trust related
    Question 8 sees them questioning football governance.

As it is. I only remember the Jackie drink stuff being rumours. How come other fan groups didn't question it?

It's not always just the trust is it?

But they did actually ask serious questions no?

Forget the AD who is now a ST appointment after his term was up.

Look at the questions they asked.

Fyi. The fed rep asked about mixus contract which anyone would know could not be answered due to confidentiality.

What questions have the fed, dusf etc asked?

The support deserves truth not spin.

We need one fan group. I don't care who it is

Just get the egos away to **** and start with one from scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    What questions have the fed, dusf etc asked?

The support deserves truth not spin.

We need one fan group. I don't care who it is

Just get the egos away to **** and start with one from scratch.
    one fan group - collective i agree.

I would be up for starting this.

Egos from all groups won't allow.

Egos from all groups won't allow.
    time to think different

phuck the egos

anyone interested??

But they did actually ask serious questions no?

Forget the AD who is now a ST appointment after his term was up.

Look at the questions they asked.

Fyi. The fed rep asked about mixus contract which anyone would know could not be answered due to confidentiality.

Correct, they asked the questions and were given a bull**** politicians response.

As the "3rd largest shareholder" what did they do to challenge the answers they received?

What have they done since this Q&A as the club has slipped to unprecedented lows??

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_Dyer View Post
    Correct, they asked the questions and were given a bull**** politicians response.

As the "3rd largest shareholder" what did they do to challenge the answers they received?

What have they done since this Q&A as the club has slipped to unprecedented lows??
    As far as I'm aware, it was the Trust that obtained and released the information about JM's contract clause regarding sales of players.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)