+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Will Hartlepool Utd be saved?

Will Hartlepool Utd be saved?

seems they need £200k to stave off administration.

Should or could Premier league clubs and players chip in to save the Monkey Hangers?

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/f...-fans-14134927

Jeff Stelling could loan them that ..

Hate to see any club go to the wall. Newcastle, Sunderland and ‘Boro could chip in 70k each without batting an eyelid,but that is only a short term solution. I hope Hartlepool survive but I think it’s just going to retard the inevitable.How long can a club continue to keep losing money?

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Hate to see any club go to the wall. Newcastle, Sunderland and ‘Boro could chip in 70k each without batting an eyelid,but that is only a short term solution. I hope Hartlepool survive but I think it’s just going to retard the inevitable.How long can a club continue to keep losing money?
    Yes you are 100% on it here FL

Did you know this famous club have never been above L1 level.

We have been through this awful situation 3 times now. Some criticise our, Millwall fan manager, Lee Power for not investing enough and all the other blurb you get when you're playing sh1t.. But it is said that we are on an even keel and a much more viable club now.