+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shrewsbury(home)predictions

Shrewsbury(home)predictions

A really tight game and one we CANNOT lose
    2-1 win

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    A really tight game and one we CANNOT lose
    2-1 win
    2-1 for me aswell. Our biggest game of the season. They will come to avoid defeat. To be fair we have not lost to any of the sides around us, and have beaten most quite easily. I actually want us to batter this lot, and destroy their confidence. They have a big game in the Cup in the week, so hopefully they will have half an eye on that. If so, we will be too strong. A draw wouldn't be a disaster with so many games left. Armstrong to get a debut goal. COYB

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    2-1 for me aswell. Our biggest game of the season. They will come to avoid defeat. To be fair we have not lost to any of the sides around us, and have beaten most quite easily. I actually want us to batter this lot, and destroy their confidence. They have a big game in the Cup in the week, so hopefully they will have half an eye on that. If so, we will be too strong. A draw wouldn't be a disaster with so many games left. Armstrong to get a debut goal. COYB
    "Our biggest game of the season"

Oh dear how the mighty have fallen.

You could always go back to supporting Bury Chumps.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyegg View Post
    "Our biggest game of the season"

Oh dear how the mighty have fallen.

You could always go back to supporting Bury Chumps.

It's no yolk Jimmy.
    Your brain seems scrambled? I haven't a clue who you are but you seem a good egg.
    You got one thing right, acknowledging us as mighty.
    Unsure who you are, what ****e little club you support, but thanks for showing your Rovers obsession.

It would appear dear Jimmy supports the clarets
    Shock horror
    They are having a brilliant season under Mr proudsville but they still concern themselves with us
    3 things are certain
    Death
    Paying taxes
    Burnley fans obsessing over Blackburn rovers.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    It would appear dear Jimmy supports the clarets
    Shock horror
    They are having a brilliant season under Mr proudsville but they still concern themselves with us
    3 things are certain
    Death
    Paying taxes
    Burnley fans obsessing over Blackburn rovers.

Some absolute nobody. But I must've done a great job and hooking him on my line at some point.
    She is clearly still upset bless her.
    I think this may upset her, but I am really enjoying seeing the Clarets do well. Good on them.
    Good to see she is spending her time well trawling a Rovers messageboard with 3 regular posters

Come on champs what about Alf?
    I know he is a old duffer and a dingle but he is a regular on here.

I'm uneasy about this one. With Whittingham, Evans, Antonsson, Feeney and Gladwin all missing, we are short of experience in midfield. If Lenihan was fit, either he or Mulgrew could push up. As it is...
    I assume Smallwood, Bennett and Conway are guaranteed a place, but we have an extra dilemma now. That is, are Graham, Dack and Armstrong all going to start? If so, that effectively means a three-man midfield, which would put a huge amount of pressure on Smallwood in the middle.
    On the other hand, if we start with only Graham and Dack up front, who will be the other central midfielder - Tomlinson or Travis. This will be a tense game and it will be interesting to see how one of those youngsters copes.
    If we get an early goal, we should win, but I suspect it's going to be very tight.
    0-0.

I certainly am and more loyal to the Rovers board than 90% of your fans.. Lol

Rovers 1 Biscuits 1

I’ve kept off predictions, as for a multitude of reasons I’ve seen very very little of us for most of season.
    But for this one, I’ll join in.
    I’m with Aucks on this one ie missing personnel dilemma. I’m going off what I’ve read over our squad strengths, but with that not knowing if they have injury issues also.
    So I’m going for a draw also. As 0-0 an 1-1 are taken , I’ll go 2-2.
    Hope I’m way off an it swings our way at the final whistle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)