+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Yates

Quote Originally Posted by bloodred View Post
    the comments on the Notts board are mostly aimed at the Forest fans....as if they really had something to do with the loan arrangements. we are just bystanders just like them. i wonder if we would have seen the same bile and venom if they had loaned those players from derby or as in our case everton.
    I wonder what Forest fans reaction would have been if the same thing happened to you with Derby?
    I will tell you the same as if it was the 2 Bristol clubs or Sheffield clubs or Nowich/Ipswich etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    We should also take Grant back or send him elsewhere. And let the snide remarks continue ad infinem.
    Whoops

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Whoops
    Without Forest players, you're ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Without Forest players, you're ****.
    Well we are down to one so let's see what happens in the rest of the season

I think big Sam should take Dowell back as he is getting worse .he's learning the forest style of blaming refs ,pitch ,cheats etc ,why can't you all accept that history don't win matches !!!!

So says the fool whose club's constantly repeats their only claim to fame - the oldest club in history.

Pathetic

I've read some of the inane junction you write ,I think you're the last person to be calling anyone a fool !

Junk not junction ooops even Notts fans have the occasional slip ,must have been bad computer hackers or something it couldn't be me haha

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Let us see what game time he gets at Scunny
    90'+2'
    Substitution, S****horpe United. Ryan Yates replaces Ivan Toney.

Pmsl. Everybody needs good neighbours I think You will both be in the same division next season bet there won't be any loans then

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast