+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Yates

Oh i don't know mista, notts county have some good players they could loan to notts forest

Notts county won't loan players to florist because at Notts when they lose to a better team they try to work things out to stop it happening again ,but that's not possible at florist because every florist will tell you they've never been beaten by a better team it's bad refs cheating dirty tactics and bad pitches .florist are a bit club they won trophies so they are entitled to win every match ,and if the Vikings hadn't come up the Trent pillaging they would still be champions it's all true florist fans have told me !.let's hope the Vikings don't spoil next season's league fixtures against Notts Country . I'm

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Without Forest players, you're ****.
    With a Forest player we are sh-te
    Seriously tho' we are missing Yates big time and as I said I still find it strange that he was sent to S****horpe where he is a bench warmer and hardly getting any game time, who does that help? Certainly not him, you and defo not us. I know not helping us doesn't matter to Forest and their fans but it can't do much for the lads development or confidence.
    His form was excellent and he played every game now he will have lost that sharp match fitness--baffling.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    With a Forest player we are sh-te
    Seriously tho' we are missing Yates big time and as I said I still find it strange that he was sent to S****horpe where he is a bench warmer and hardly getting any game time, who does that help? Certainly not him, you and defo not us. I know not helping us doesn't matter to Forest and their fans but it can't do much for the lads development or confidence.
    His form was excellent and he played every game now he will have lost that sharp match fitness--baffling.
    Bit premature perhaps?
    If he can perform in league one, then removing him from NCFC was correct.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...-yates-1211535

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Bit premature perhaps?

Exactly. We should stop all these loans, these Notts fans think they are doing us a favour. I think Mansfield need more support.
    And talking about the Stags, they're certainly breathing down Notts' necks. Yes, we should have a team from the city in League 1 next year - Mansfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Exactly. We should stop all these loans, these Notts fans think they are doing us a favour. I think Mansfield need more support.
    And talking about the Stags, they're certainly breathing down Notts' necks. Yes, we should have a team from the city in League 1 next year - Mansfield.
    Mansfield is not in the City .Hopefully never will be & several miles of Green Belt will remain intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Bit premature perhaps?

I agree it would be correct and stated so in thread 5 but it is whether or not he gets regular game time. Personally I could not care less which team we loaned him from my thoughts would be the same if he was on loan from Motherwell.

I see Scunny have sacked their manager, Yates might get a game now. What a waste for the young lad and his confidence. We have certainly missed him but he must be gutted from playing and performing every week to keeping the bench warm. No matter what you think of Notts this was a poor move for the lad, it as benefited no one.

[QUOTE=i961pie;38838113]I see Scunny have sacked their manager, Yates might get a game now. What a waste for the young lad and his confidence. We have certainly missed him but he must be gutted from playing and performing every week to keeping the bench warm. No matter what you think of Notts this was a poor move for the lad, it as benefited no one.
    Mind you according to the red rag it was his decision to move so he can only blame himself if he doesn't play.

[QUOTE=i961pie;38838741]
    Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I see Scunny have sacked their manager, Yates might get a game now. What a waste for the young lad and his confidence. We have certainly missed him but he must be gutted from playing and performing every week to keeping the bench warm. No matter what you think of Notts this was a poor move for the lad, it as benefited no one.
    Mind you according to the red rag it was his decision to move so he can only blame himself if he doesn't play.
    Who can blame him for wanting a move away from Notts? There's just so much crap he could take.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast