+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saudi sponsored terror

"Oh incidentally, that war in the Middle East. You know the one that lefties were foaming at the mouth about, the one that Trump was going to start by moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem. Has it started yet ?"

The Palestinians are being systematically shut down by a brutal regime. Bulldozers, forcible evictions and property theft are the new order of the day in Jerusalem.

Trump rightly or wrongly has called North Korea's bluff with his "My button is bigger than your button" comments. Seriously, you want to engage in a nuclear war with the US?

Having said that perhaps the orange buffoon just regards the nation as another one of his "****hole" countries?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...cid=spartanntp

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    [B]

The Palestinians are being systematically shut down by a brutal regime. Bulldozers, forcible evictions and property theft are the new order of the day in Jerusalem.
    Yes, of course BT, there's a clear lesson, the Israelis are nasty pieces of work, dont **** with them, but the war that Trump was starting, has it started yet ? Are the 'days of rage' ongoing, is Hamas still firing rockets indiscriminately into Israel, has the next intifada started, are Hezbollah and Iran's Rovolutionary Guard massing on the Golan Heights, is the rest of the Muslim world still seething about it, is the UN proposing sanctions against Israel ?

Or is it as a Trump spokesman said just afterwards, 'Actually, nothing has changed'. I only ask.
    Last edited by sinkov; 12-01-2018 at 10:34 AM.

....... is Hamas still firing rockets indiscriminately into Israel?

Since Trump's war cry ,well his famous speech 26 rockets have been fired into Israel from the Gaza chicken shed!

,....The Palestinians are being systematically shut down by a brutal regime. Bulldozers, forcible evictions and property theft are the new order of the day in Jerusalem.

The other day opposite my house in the galilee, arabs are building . Sometimes they invite me for coffee or I invite them .I asked them the other day . ''If Bibi Netanyahu would give you 2-3 million to build a house in Jordan, Saudia or anywhere would you take it and go ? No Israeli arab would go !!! Thae fact is all are happy being in Israel.They have work they can feed their families ,by cars ,their children can learn,etc , and.....some of their kids want to serve in the Israeli army. Moslem arabs ,christian arabs , druze, many now serve!! So where is this ''brutal regime''? Several years ago no arabs served in the army but now they see the reality.( The 2 Israeli's shot on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, 2 weeks ago were Druze ,not Jews !!

Bulldozers, forcible evictions and property theft :

Palestinian Christians on Saturday pummeled the car of the Greek Orthodox patriarch of Jerusalem during a visit to the occupied West Bank in protest against the church’s decision to sell land to Jewish groups. The Greek Orthodox church is one of the biggest private landowners in the Holy Land and in recent years has stirred controversy both among Israelis and Palestinians by trying to sell prime assets to private investors.
    Protesters threw stones and water bottles and pounded his car with their fists, chanting “traitor, traitor,” before Palestinian security forces pushed them away. Three cars in the convoy, but not the Patriarch’s vehicle, had their windows smashed.

https://blackchristiannews.com/2018/...sial-decision/

It does not happen that a jew goes to an arab and says ''Go, or we will shoot you!'' The owner has documents ,there are courts ,even the High Court ,there are arab M P's, etc.

Abbas toughens law against Palestinians selling land to Jews
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/abbas-...-land-to-jews/

Reacting to a number of high profile sales of Palestinian homes to Jewish organizations in East Jerusalem, Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas has toughened the penalty for citizens selling property to Israelis.

....On Sunday night, Jews entered 10 apartments in two buildings'' bought'' by another Israeli nonprofit, Ateret Kohanim, in a different part of the neighborhood.

They buy property at a higher price than what its worth!! So no forced eviction!!

As far as I can tell Hamas fired about 20 in the week after Trump's speech, I think the level is now back down to what it was previously.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)