+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any chance of keeping

Any chance of keeping

all the political shoite on one sticky?

Its dull as f***!

I agree Casper,but it keeps the board ticking over and amuses the political freaks.. So just don't read them unless you have insomnia ..lol

No.

We already have Pope and Tom will be back pretty soon.

Quote Originally Posted by CaspertheClaret View Post
    all the political shoite on one sticky?

Its dull as f***!
    I was wondering if and when someone would ask Casper, as alf has said though, it does keep the board ticking over however dull it may be, although Sinkov/BT/59_60 and the rest are doing a good job of disagreeing which makes me

As for Sticky's, there are at least 5 regulars who have not even viewed the "Goals & Highlights" Sticky (not when logged in anyway) , Its been up for over 3 weeks and BT only noticed it yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    I was wondering if and when someone would ask Casper, as alf has said though, it does keep the board ticking over however dull it may be, although Sinkov/BT/59_60 and the rest are doing a good job of disagreeing which makes me

[COLOR="#FF0000"]As for Sticky's, there are at least 5 regulars who have not even viewed the "Goals & Highlights" Sticky (not when logged in anyway) , Its been up for over 3 weeks and BT only noticed it yesterday
    Sounds like a good place to put all the politics then

Worrying that big Brother Alto is monitoring our finger taps and clicks. Are you watching us through our cameras too???
    Last edited by oldcolner; 12-01-2018 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post

Worrying that big Brother Alto is monitoring our finger taps and clicks. Are you watching us through our cameras too???

Leave the politics alone because everything is political.

that is outrageous!!!!!- shouldnt we be informed that our privacy is being violated???

Do they know how many times we visit the other site as well ?

Quote Originally Posted by In Dyche We Trust View Post
    that is outrageous!!!!!- shouldnt we be informed that our privacy is being violated???

Do they know how many times we visit the other site as well ?
    Suppose lots of sites monitor what we look at or buy for business reasons. So long as they don’t tell the world my predilections.
    Big brother knows everything!

Suppose lots of sites monitor what we look at or buy for business reasons. So long as they don’t tell the world my predilections.
    Big brother knows everything!
    the idea that the moderators here have nothing better to do than to moniter what threads we go on is a wee bit sad....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)