+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Grant next ?

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    Apologist? Couldn’t be further from the truth. A few of my Forest mates have been winding me up all season about being there reserve team. I’m relishing the chance to win promotion without them.
    Business is business and if we were in the same boat I’d like to think we would do the same thing if it benefited the club.
    Yates and Grant are contracted to another club and they’ve exercised their right to recall regardless of what we had in writing from an ex manager or whatever!

Florist are scumbags, get over it...

Who knows, by recalling Yates and then sending him to a League 1 club , Kranka the w*****r is only planning for next season. Here's hoping. T*****s.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Kiss of death?????????

Attachment 7997
    No, I think he's just breathing hard in that picture

quote from the manager,
    he (yates) was given a decision to make and he made it....seems like Forest left the final decision up to the player himself ???

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    Looking on the bright side at least this should put an end to our pretend love affair with the Scum, I never have nor ever will trusted or liked the Barstewards. If it is true that we have had "assurances" that we would keep both players until the end of the season then it seems that they have done the dirty on us, but there is a difference between recalling a player because you have had an offer & want to sell & recalling a player so you can send him out on loan to another club imo, given that Yates has been given a new contract but then loaned out to S****horpe(rather than sold) suggests to me that brown paper bags are being exchanged.
    Talking of brown paper bags Rodwell was at the f***** game on Sunday........coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    Talking of brown paper bags Rodwell was at the f***** game on Sunday........coincidence?
    Were the motorway services closed then?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...ugh-bungs.html

The bungs inquiry began in 1993 when Alan Sugar, then Tottenham chairman, revealed in an affidavit that Terry Venables, then chief executive, had told him that Clough liked bungs – preferably delivered to him in motorway service cafes.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Grant moved on this month, but I would be surprised if it was to Bradford.

I can’t see them having the finances to meet Forest’s asking price (surely approaching 1m at least) and offer Grant the wages that he’d want to relocate from Nottingham when he’s sitting on a cushty three year deal over the river.

The location thing I think would scupper a loan move too.

Thought Norwich were watching Grant,although KN says he hopes to keep him
    Last edited by irishpete; 11-01-2018 at 07:33 PM.

AH probably had an iron clad agreement.....

Quote Originally Posted by bloodred View Post
    quote from the manager,
    he (yates) was given a decision to make and he made it....seems like Forest left the final decision up to the player himself ???
    Did you see the East Midlands Today report on the Arsenal game bloodred ? More specifically the Forest fan exchanging views with his Arsenal counterpart near Trent Bridge. In my eyes that's your typical Forest fan , dopey and living in the past. Nothing do to with Grant or Yates but I was wondering if it was you ? If not , I won't ask if you know him , that would be impossible.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast