+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Grant next ?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodred View Post
    it was actually £50. i'll take a cheque
    You sound like one of the Forest fans I actually despise, even though I honestly think most are ok. You chucked 50p (or £50 if you insist) in a bucket and then relentlessly claim "We saved your club". You didn't save our club at all, a gentleman called Haydn Green saved our club.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    You sound like one of the Forest fans I actually despise, even though I honestly think most are ok. You chucked 50p (or £50 if you insist) in a bucket and then relentlessly claim "We saved your club". You didn't save our club at all, a gentleman called Haydn Green saved our club.

Is the correct answer....

Quote Originally Posted by bloodred View Post
    the hand of friendship was the loan of two players of a quality that you could not afford.
    That is a load of patronising bullsh!t. You loaned a couple of players in the hope we would aid their development more than a season of reserve team football with you would do. Friendship had nothing to do with it, it was done for your benefit as much as ours. We certainly fulfilled our side of the deal, pity you can't say the same.

That is a load of patronising bullsh!t. You loaned a couple of players in the hope we would aid their development more than a season of reserve team football with you would do. Friendship had nothing to do with it, it was done for your benefit as much as ours. We certainly fulfilled our side of the deal, pity you can't say the same.
    👍

Another typical red-dog quote.
    Oh they are so thick

That wasn't aimed at you elite
    Think your clever enough to realise that

" most are ok " Elite ? You regularly refer to anything to do with Forest as " scum , a term I hate. I was holiday years ago and met a Villa fan , his lad and mine got on great . My wife and his enjoyed each others company and I also thought he was a good bloke. What I didn't enjoy was his constant reference to Birmingham City fans as scum. Dopey and thick I can accept , certainly regarding Forest fans .Referring to anyone's rivals as " scum " goes a bit to far for me.
    Last edited by navypie; 11-01-2018 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mac pie View Post
    That wasn't aimed at you elite
    Think your clever enough to realise that
    Not if he was a Forest fan.

Absolutely spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    " most are ok " Elite ? You regularly refer to anything to do with Forest as " scum , a term I hate. I was holiday years ago and met a Villa fan , his lad and mine got on great . My wife and his enjoyed each others company and I also thought he was a good bloke. What I didn't enjoy was his constant reference to Birmingham City fans as scum. Dopey and thick I can accept , certainly regarding Forest fans , referring to anyone's rivals as " scum " goes a bit to far for me.
    You don't seem to understand. I often refer to Forest as "the scum", but that is always aimed at the club rather than the fans. Although I may sometimes insult their fanbase in a message board banter style, I honestly don't think that they are too different to any other footy fans. My sister, prospective son-in-law and regular squash partner are all Forest fans, but I get on well with all of them. Any club with a support even into 3 figures is likely to contain a typical mix of good, bad and average. I hate their club with a passion, which is why I can justify the "scum" terminology, but common sense stops me from extending it to 25,000+ fans.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast