+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Grant next ?

So why doesn't AH match the bid if he wants the player that bad, Forest are well withing their rights to sell or loan to whom they want, its business.

Cos we dont have £500k to spend on 1 player
    Remember Bratfud are massive
    We are not.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    All that is true. However the key thing here for me is putting into writing that they were staying for the season. They’re claiming that it was Warburton who put that in writing and so they’re no longer bound by it. May or may not be true. And 500 grand for Grant is decent money.

But it’s a bit like a winning a bet with a mate. Does he have any legal obligation to honour it? Absolutely not. Would you think he was a bellend and probably not trust his word ever again if he didn’t? Of course.

This ^^^^^^^^

It would be terrible to loose Grant straight after Yates and he would take some serious replacing.... I will be honest and say I never heard of either of them before they signed for us so I have complete trust that KN can unearth another couple of gems to take us over the finish line. Also with us being in 2nd place and with KN as manager I think it will be a little easier to attract decent players to drop down to league 2 and buy into the philosophy of a manager and chairman who are dreaming big this year.

Quote Originally Posted by pedrolane View Post
    So why doesn't AH match the bid if he wants the player that bad, Forest are well withing their rights to sell or loan to whom they want, its business.
    FFP for a start off,then the money for the fee

Notts had six months loan of two class players. Be thankful for that. Had the football boot been on the other foot, Suckerman and his ilk would be LOLling like crazy at how Notts had pulled the rug out from under Florist.
    Like the man said higher up this fred - that's business. It also shows the importance of having legally witnessed paperwork as to the details of any deal. If Yates & Grant were only at Meadow Lane on the say so of Warburton I would be amazed and it would speak out loud about the way Forest is run as a club.
    It's done. Let's learn from the lesson, make a more reliable loan to fill in the gaps and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Notts had six months loan of two class players. Be thankful for that. Had the football boot been on the other foot, Suckerman and his ilk would be LOLling like crazy at how Notts had pulled the rug out from under Florist.
    Like the man said higher up this fred - that's business. It also shows the importance of having legally witnessed paperwork as to the details of any deal. If Yates & Grant were only at Meadow Lane on the say so of Warburton I would be amazed and it would speak out loud about the way Forest is run as a club.
    It's done. Let's learn from the lesson, make a more reliable loan to fill in the gaps and move on.

Lol.

The problem is that 1 it's the scum & 2 AH wanting closer ties between us.Big kick in the balls for AH.Hope privately he is doin his fecking nut

Contractually binding loans? Impossible! You've got a transfer window..any injuries or long term suspensions before or after..the parent clubs only option then is to recall loans.

Not the case here but that's the reason it's not done that way.

Name:  CaptureNEWS.jpg
Views: 2829
Size:  20.3 KB

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast