+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Grant next ?

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    Im laughing this evening, you lot were laughing us 2 weeks ago over the MW sacking,
    And now look, since then we beat Arsenal and recruit a quality manager who got Mboro promoted,
    Kiss goodbye to you lot if we hit the big time again
    ...or it could go the other way. Fair enough though but I don't really get what you're laughing at. You loaned us a couple of unknown players, we improved them, you got one back and may get the other back. We've improved their value to your club and they've given us half a season of good performances. What's there to be bitter about?

Of course I could point out that you're only 8 points off the drop zone and we're only 4 points off the top spot, both of which 'could' lead to us being equals come August. But I'll refrain from that.

I'd love us both to return to the big time simultaneously to be honest.

Kevin Nolan! Been Managing you for half a season and he's the best Manager since Clough
    I'm sure he'd appreciate your compliment.

Im laughing this evening, you lot were laughing us 2 weeks ago over the MW sacking,
    And now look, since then we beat Arsenal and recruit a quality manager who got Mboro promoted,
    Kiss goodbye to you lot if we hit the big time again
    And this post shows why Forest have been in so much trouble for years, dillusional supporters who think the club are bigger and better than they actually are, which puts pressure on managers and the board. When people realise that they are only a lower league championship club and have no given right to be in the Premier League then the club will go forward. Unfortunately supporters ( and Colin Frey and Radio Red ) think they don’t have to work for promotion or success they think it’s a given.

oh really, not grateful for these quality loan players we've helped you with then??
    Your post says it all Really, you get what you deserve I hope, a play off failure!.
    Fed up of talking to yourself over on your board Es***?
    Mind you as you and your predictions have a 100% failure rate (are you Johnny T in disguise) that is very encouraging.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    It has been my concern for a while that some people may have forgotten that Forest are a bunch of c**ts.

This is all a good reminder that Forest are in fact a bunch of c**ts.

Like getting in a new striker, I hope we’re at least somewhat prepared for this eventuality.
    You ought to be pleased that we've been on hand to provide you with decent players over the years who probably have kept you in the Football League. Due to our new manager's lack of local knowledge he might not know you exist which is a point you should bear in mind.

Nice to see Derby doing so well this season, no locally to rival them.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I'm sure he'd appreciate your compliment.
    love it....

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    Nice to see Derby doing so well this season, no locally to rival them.
    What about Leicester?

Quote Originally Posted by adlestropred View Post
    You ought to be pleased that we've been on hand to provide you with decent players over the years who probably have kept you in the Football League. Due to our new manager's lack of local knowledge he might not know you exist which is a point you should bear in mind.
    Thanks for coming on here and educating us. Is there anything else you can help us with.

Really, they look at you like you do us.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast