+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Grant next ?

Grant next ?

Forest set to re-call
    500k bid by Bradfud.

John Harriott‏
    @JHFootballAgent
    Follow Follow @JHFootballAgent
    More
    Word just in that Nottingham Forest are set to recall Jorge Grant from his loan at Notts County as Bradford City bid £500,000. #NFFC #BCFC #ncfc #NottsForest

Quote Originally Posted by arnapie View Post
    John Harriott‏
    @JHFootballAgent
    Follow Follow @JHFootballAgent
    More
    Word just in that Nottingham Forest are set to recall Jorge Grant from his loan at Notts County as Bradford City bid £500,000. #NFFC #BCFC #ncfc #NottsForest
    They are starting to piss me off now.

It has been my concern for a while that some people may have forgotten that Forest are a bunch of c**ts.

This is all a good reminder that Forest are in fact a bunch of c**ts.

Like getting in a new striker, I hope we’re at least somewhat prepared for this eventuality.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    It has been my concern for a while that some people may have forgotten that Forest are a bunch of c**ts.
    It's not something that I had forgotten.

It's a shame Alan Hardy had to find out the hard way though. Maybe it will renew his determination to get us above them. Pavis always had that motivation because of the way they treated him.

I don't think Grant is worth 500K, btw.
    Last edited by Bohinen; 11-01-2018 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    It's not something that I had forgotten.

It's a shame Alan Hardy had to find out the hard way though. Maybe it will renew his determination to get us above them. Pavis always had that motivation because of the way they treated him.
    Me neither but we all know that you shouldn't rely on other people's players. Alus comes back to bite you on the bum as Nolo would say!!!

But does it bite us on the bum?
    We’ve had two players for half a season of the calibre we couldn’t have hoped to sign and we’re second in the league.
    I don’t think there are any lessons to be learned as I would certainly take two players of that calibre next season and run the risk of losing them in Jan!

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    We’ve had two players for half a season of the calibre we couldn’t have hoped to sign and we’re second in the league.
    I don’t think there are any lessons to be learned as I would certainly take two players of that calibre next season and run the risk of losing them in Jan!
    Spot on, the way to look at it is they have helped us into a position where we have a good chance of being promoted. We have to now capitalise on this.

Name:  Captureal.PNG
Views: 2965
Size:  15.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    All that is true. However the key thing here for me is putting into writing that they were staying for the season. They’re claiming that it was Warburton who put that in writing and so they’re no longer bound by it. May or may not be true. And 500 grand for Grant is decent money.

But it’s a bit like a winning a bet with a mate. Does he have any legal obligation to honour it? Absolutely not. Would you think he was a bellend and probably not trust his word ever again if he didn’t? Of course.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast