+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ifollow

Ifollow

Not sure if it's my account thats not working correctly or because we have not had a game..
    I've noticed the last video posted on it was 2nd January. Blackburn highlights.. No interviews. Nuffin

I’m pissed off about it.
    I e-mailed club before and suggested that they could put interviews on with players that have been out of game due to injury like JCH but obviously fell on deaf ears because Proctor would have been good but they preferred to let media (star/advertise) do that job.
    Even interviews from young players like Wiles which we don’t know anything about would also be interesting but no that fell on deaf ears also .

It was more interesting when it was I- player .

Doubt I’ll be subscribing to it next season

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I’m pissed off about it.
    I e-mailed club before and suggested that they could put interviews on with players that have been out of game due to injury like JCH but obviously fell on deaf ears because Proctor would have been good but they preferred to let media (star/advertise) do that job.
    Even interviews from young players like Wiles which we don’t know anything about would also be interesting but no that fell on deaf ears also .

It was more interesting when it was I- player .

Doubt I’ll be subscribing to it next season
    Next interview could be by the new player 👀

Signing imminent

Just emailed my disgruntlement to the club or maybe to ifollow. Anyway it's gone to someone linked to the site.
    Kooomon ifollow. Get it finger out

Oh we have something on ifollow... it’s freeview

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Oh we have something on ifollow... it’s freeview
    Oh we have another freeview on now