+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wood next to leave?

Wood next to leave?

Apparently Chesterfield want him

No big deal for me this (if true)

He’s definitely been a leader in defence but hes Struggling for 90mins now imo

I remember him and Broady with their matching head wear

Can we read some sort of trade in for the chezzy lad do ya think

Will we have a captain for Saturday ?

Potter still injured ?

This season was all about consolidation and and I firmly believe we will not be relegated.

With this in mind if Chesterfield want Wood it wouldn’t be a great loss and would allow others to come through the ranks, bring a replacement in or soldier on through the season without him while freeing up another wage.

We are leaving it late, as usual, but I believe Warne knows his game plan so let him get on with it.

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post

Potter still injured ?
    Vaulks would be captain. He took the armband last home game when Wood was substituted.

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post

Potter still injured ?
    Vaulks will be captain if Freck is leaving imo or Warney might consider Mattock

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    This season was all about consolidation and and I firmly believe we will not be relegated.

With this in mind if Chesterfield want Wood it wouldn’t be a great loss and would allow others to come through the ranks, bring a replacement in or soldier on through the season without him while freeing up another wage.

We are leaving it late, as usual, but I believe Warne knows his game plan so let him get on with it.

agree Brin

I don’t think any have said Wood be a loss

I agree with all that brin,but no reason to think we cannot get in play offs as well.We need something to hope for and Im sure Warne will not settle for consolidation.

Quote Originally Posted by hotun View Post
    I agree with all that brin,but no reason to think we cannot get in play offs as well.We need something to hope for and Im sure Warne will not settle for consolidation.
    See who we sign in this window. Got to be better than Smith if Warney wants more then consolidation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast