+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: F.A.O. DagenhamJohn.....

F.A.O. DagenhamJohn.....

Last sat's game against Barnsley inside the match programme was a large advert printed by Millwall bringing attention to the case of young Hammer Isla Caton 3 who has the same disease as young Bradley Lowery. Her family are raising £200,000 for her to get treatment in New York.

Isla's uncle Steve Taylor said "Millwall fans have been brilliant helping us - a West Ham family. It's incredible."

Our reputation as no one likes us is in jeopardy. Mind you Millwall did win the EFL Family club of the year in 2017.

thats absolutely brilliant fella!
    rivalry aside we are first and foremost almost normal beings
    i have personally had issues in the 70's and 80's with MillWall moving on to having membership of the ICF and nobody liked us either!

just goes to show how things have moved on really...
    i'd also like to thank you again ClawMeister for bringing that to my attention, bets post this year so far for me!!
    take care and be lucky now fella
    john.

Thanks, Daggers, if we can't help little kids it's a poor world, we used to have a good Hammer poster on here in the past called Golf, did you know him?

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Thanks, Daggers, if we can't help little kids it's a poor world, we used to have a good Hammer poster on here in the past called Golf, did you know him?
    indeed fella!
    as for Golf? no not personally mate, but i know he enjoyed some great banter with all the WallMad members, took some stick but gave some and more
    he sadly passed away a few years ago in case you didn't know, sudden stomach pains and apparently rushed to hospital but too late
    his son messaged this on HammersMad at the time, very sad!
    as the say we are only travelling thru so enjoy!!
    take care mate
    john.

Evening John/Claw...I remember having some good exchanges with Golfnut and was gutted when we learnt of his death. Another who posted quite frequently was Hammeredhome but I think he got pi$$ed off with the previous moderator and has since disappeared.Shame cos there was some good banter going back and forth.

evening mon ami,
    not sure about HammeredHome, the majority jumped ship, perhaps a new username who knows really...

how is your role as a Mod working?

Must admit John that I have not had anything to do as a mod as nobody has posted anything vile to date...hope it stays that way!

yep, he did a lot of damage to this board, shame really, but thats why we are still here to look after things as they say
    be lucky now
    john.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)