+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Clappers - Surely even you can see

See ya both at Wembley,now that would be a happy clappin day.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Why do you keep telling people to grow up?
    Because they should stop behaving like kids when they don't get their way...

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller View Post
    So growing up is having an opinion the exact same as yours. Priceless. Can't you give it a rest?
    Err, no, just don't like the way the doom merchants see any kind of change as a sign that they're 'right' and then try to justify that by stating, as the OP has put, that even the 'happy clappers' can see it...

The only thing that's priceless to be honest is that you're talking about opinions, then telling me to give my opinion a rest...ironic or what...

Stop arguing use me as an example 😆

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Stop arguing use me as an example 😆
    I think hells frozen over and worlds coming to an end. Yak being calm ffs it’s one of the omens 😂

😁

Potter now out until the end of February....we’ll its a good job we have got cover.

Another cock up!

Quote Originally Posted by Donald_Valley View Post
    Potter now out until the end of February....we’ll its a good job we have got cover.

Another cock up!
    Oh dear....still rate Potter very highly though as he calms the midfield with his play and February is only two weeks away. Cheer up DV we aren't being relegated fella.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Err, no, just don't like the way the doom merchants see any kind of change as a sign that they're 'right' and then try to justify that by stating, as the OP has put, that even the 'happy clappers' can see it...

The only thing that's priceless to be honest is that you're talking about opinions, then telling me to give my opinion a rest...ironic or what...
    Mind blowing. Just like all the other constructive comments you don’t make

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller View Post
    Mind blowing. Just like all the other constructive comments you don’t make
    Just block me, couldn't give two hoots about what you think, you're irrelevant to RUFC, you've admitted as much yourself, go and cheer the whites on, why are you still here?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast