+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Players We'll Probably See Leave In 2018

Players We'll Probably See Leave In 2018

This is a list of players the club will probably let go this calander year for nothing or undisclosed fees.

I base this on the same logic as the club uses. Some are loan players who will be too expensive but make up over a quarter of the first team, some are not included in the the squad at all and the rest run down their contracts.

Josh Emmanuel
    Joe Mattock
    Richard Wood
    Lewis Price
    Marek Rodāk
    Dominic Ball
    Richard Towell
    Jonson Clarke-Harris
    Joe Newell
    Shaun Cummings
    Laurence Bilboe

What about Muskwe and Bailey-King Frog? Do you know if the club renewed their contracts?

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    What about Muskwe and Bailey-King Frog? Do you know if the club renewed their contracts?
    Muskwe played in Reserves so I’m guessing we have extended or offered him a new one

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    This is a list of players the club will probably let go this calander year for nothing or undisclosed fees.

I base this on the same logic as the club uses. Some are loan players who will be too expensive but make up over a quarter of the first team, some are not included in the the squad at all and the rest run down their contracts.

Josh Emmanuel
    Joe Mattock
    Richard Wood
    Lewis Price
    Marek Rodāk
    Dominic Ball
    Richard Towell
    Jonson Clarke-Harris
    Joe Newell
    Shaun Cummings
    Laurence Bilboe
    Be easier to say who'll stay:

Ajayi
    Ihiewke
    Vaulks
    Da Ball
    Hinds
    Wiles

Possibly stay:

Dom Ball
    Mattock
    Purrington
    Forde
    Taylor
    JCH
    Smith
    Bailey-King
    Towell?
    Last edited by gwru; 12-01-2018 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post

Josh Emmanuel
    Joe Mattock
    Richard Wood
    Lewis Price
    Marek Rodāk
    Dominic Ball
    Richard Towell
    Jonson Clarke-Harris
    Joe Newell
    Shaun Cummings
    Laurence Bilboe
    Don’t think they will let Mattock Bilboe or newell go willingly bible I think they want to make Pollys adopted child and newell and Mattock are first team players.

But we shall see

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Don’t think they will let Mattock Bilboe or newell go willingly bible I think they want to make Pollys adopted child and newell and Mattock are first team players.

But we shall see
    Do you think Polly carries a bible around with him ?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Do you think Polly carries a bible around with him ?
    Auto correct strikes again lol bilboe

You need another colour for the ones who will probably leave when literally any other club makes an offer. In this category I would put Ajayi, Williams, Purrington and Jon Taylor.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    You need another colour for the ones who will probably leave when literally any other club makes an offer. In this category I would put Ajayi, Williams, Purrington and Jon Taylor.
    I wouldn't pay much for any of them. Vaulks & JCH in his case if gets the chance & takes it both worth more.