+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Clappers - Surely even you can see

Here's the thing, whenever there's change at the club the doom and gloomer's jump all over it as a 'sign' that the club is going down, every defeat is senn as the worst thing ever and they kind of see a defeat as justification of their negative bull....

I'm gutted we've lost Frecks, but the club moves on, quite frankly, folk need to concentrate on being 'supporters' rather than looking for the demise of the club, in their eyes....grow up people...

Quote Originally Posted by Donald_Valley View Post
    that this club is being dismantled.

Stewart needs to be challenged on some of these decisions. The club is more than his alone.
    If you dont like something,change it.If you cant change it,change the way you think about it.
    Those who clap allways find something to clap.

All I can see is you talking a load of balls yet again.

Can you ask if they have managed to find the mystical Ward money yet, and if they will spend it in my nephews lifeltime

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Here's the thing, whenever there's change at the club the doom and gloomer's jump all over it as a 'sign' that the club is going down, every defeat is senn as the worst thing ever and they kind of see a defeat as justification of their negative bull....

I'm gutted we've lost Frecks, but the club moves on, quite frankly, folk need to concentrate on being 'supporters' rather than looking for the demise of the club, in their eyes....grow up people...
    Why do you keep telling people to grow up?

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post

So growing up is having an opinion the exact same as yours. Priceless. Can't you give it a rest?

Going to Oldham Pete

I don't know a lot of football fans throw their teddies out of the pram at the slightest little thing and at stuff they're totally wrong about, in these cases they do need to grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss View Post
    I don't know a lot of football fans throw their teddies out of the pram at the slightest little thing and at stuff they're totally wrong about, in these cases they do need to grow up.
    Maybe true but I didn’t think there was a need for it on this thread tbh

Quote Originally Posted by hotun View Post
    Going to Oldham Pete
    I only just manage the odd Home game now Dave. Going to Bradford game but the last away match was at Bradford when I sat with you. Still struggling tbh but that's my issue nobody else's.

I take it you are. There's still a good away following which pleasantly surprises me. Good on ya's

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast