+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Happy Clappers - Surely even you can see

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    I think you're right Silly.

At least PW seems to be looking towards long term rather than just quick fixes.

Not sure about the 'not skint' bit though. Yes, we've had some incomings this year, but we are still funded by TS to enable us to break even each season, so we are not really profitable.
    I would find it shocking if we didn’t have 700k for transfers TS said Danny ward money was still there and we just sold frecks and sold fisher early this season. What with players in not costing us much this year we must have money in question is when will Tony Stewart give Warne his university fund lol

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    I would find it shocking if we didn’t have 700k for transfers TS said Danny ward money was still there and we just sold frecks and sold fisher early this season. What with players in not costing us much this year we must have money in question is when will Tony Stewart give Warne his university fund lol

Absorbed by Dexter payoff (what a disaster of a Stubbs signing) and relegation surely? Will only be Frex sale I suspect...

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    Absorbed by Dexter payoff (what a disaster of a Stubbs signing) and relegation surely? Will only be Frex sale I suspect...
    I thought that too until Stewart said money’s still there. No I don’t beleave everything our owner says but it would have been a lot easier for him to say sorry chaps it’s all gone on onarise and proctor. No now he has us asking what we spending it on like kids at Christmas 😂

k

The money doesn’t exist...it never did

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    k

The money doesn’t exist...it never did
    Prove it

Find it strange that Sheffield United and Wednesday are playing and forum goes quite

Find it strange that Sheffield United and Wednesday are playing and forum goes quite
    whats the score m8?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    whats the score m8?
    Donno I’m watching death in paradise I recorded on Thursday

0-0 5 mins to go. Loovens sent off. Crap game by the sound of it. result wont suit either of em but suppose piggys will be pleased if they dont lose.

ft 0-0
    Last edited by rolymiller; 12-01-2018 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Hazza, there are some common themes that run through every signing we make!

When the club mentions club record we may see the signing
    When the club mentions a club record and then tells us what the figure is then we're not signing the player.
    Everyone at the club goes quiet for at least 3 days before a signing.
    We only ever deal in undisclosed fees so if a price is mentioned it won't be a signing.
    We only sign players that the computer says yes to. Regardless of the quality if the computer says n then they're not coming.
    True! I've noticed this myself but remained in denial. It's been going on for years too 😨

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast