+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Smith Signs

i think the fact that Jono is behind Yates says it’s not working for him. Gwru will chip in in a min no doubt, but sad truth is when Jono is on ball he’s no threat to goal not because he has no skill but because he’s got a bad habit on going down win every time he has ball even when there’s loads of space in centre.

I’m guessing here but I think we bought him thinking if we can get him to run down middle he would be perfect and it’s probably true, but I would guess that Jono finds wing his most comfortable position like a warm bed on a cold day.

Don’t believe me then when he plays watch where he goes when he gets the ball (not David ball &#128514

Find me a time when he has ball that he goes down centre and I will apologise.

I remember when we first got him and he did it Derbyshire was yelling at him from near penalty spot and pointing to the two Rotherham players he had at side of him.

Unless we turn him into a winger I don’t see a use for him

You mark my words this Smith will be ahead of JCH

Forget about Yates. Johno extend his contract. After Vaulks he's our most valuable asset. Johno has more to his game than Moore.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Forget about Yates. Johno extend his contract. After Vaulks he's our most valuable asset. Johno has more to his game than Moore.
    Hahaha

Still desperately seeking attention by trying to be controversial.
    Pitiful doesn’t come close.

You keep thinking that

Are you kempo,are you kempo, are you kempo in disguise?...

Do keep up Milla. I figured out ages ago who he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    Do keep up Milla. I figured out ages ago who he is.

Love it 😂

Someone said in the pub tonight that Dave Rawson had died. Know owt about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    Someone said in the pub tonight that Dave Rawson had died. Know owt about it?

http://www.family-announcements.co.u...4273115/rawson

This the fellow in question? Very sad if true - DavidR was one of the most eloquent and thoughtful members we ever had on this site
    Last edited by sawmiller; 11-01-2018 at 11:42 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast