+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Smith Signs

No. He was maybe the best guitarist to ever come out of Rotherham. In his early 70's. He had been diagnosed with Alzheimers some time ago, and was in some sort of home.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Still desperately seeking attention by trying to be controversial.
    Pitiful doesn’t come close.
    Not trying to seek attention. Just see it as I see it. Not done me any harm so far. Nobody on here can tell me Yates is good enough. Like how it's unfolding. Wood can go. Warney show some b*lls get Dom Ball back.

OK - thinking of someone different - thanks for clarifying Geetarman

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Not trying to seek attention. Just see it as I see it. Not done me any harm so far. Nobody on here can tell me Yates is good enough. Like how it's unfolding. Wood can go. Warney show some b*lls get Dom Ball back.
    Iv told you multiple times Yates is good enough lol

Anyway looking forward to seeing smith play come on you reds

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Welcome aboard Michael, show us what you can deliver and you'll have the fans singing your name in no time.

Give the lad a chance first before you knock him. Many a player perform a lot better when joining a new club.

At least Warne has moved fast to replace Keiffer Moore.
    I was right then when I said give the lad a chance 😊

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    gru, I had to laugh when I saw this post of yours way back to 12.1.2018. Even then you were banging the drum to get rid of Woody, you know, our Captain who scored twice at Wembley to put us back in the Championship and is currently playing some of his best football ever for us at the ripe old age of 36! 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    gru, I had to laugh when I saw this post of yours way back to 12.1.2018. Even then you were banging the drum to get rid of Woody, you know, our Captain who scored twice at Wembley to put us back in the Championship and is currently playing some of his best football ever for us at the ripe old age of 36! 🤣
    The record never lies! Not even when it's cracked.

This thread reminds me of my most regrettable quote, often throw back at me by friends, as I exclaimed in exasperation at Tottenham's young left back a few years ago who miscued a cross into row k

"I hate Bale. Get rid of him, he's sh1t "

My personal gru moment.

Smith turned professional in 2009. If he tops his highest ever goals in a season this year. He will reach 100 league goals. Is that good compared to recent Rotherham strikers
    It's better than ladapo 94, not as good as grigg 113. Twice as many as proctor 50,. Less than half the amount of Alf 227. Less than revell 137 twice the amount of ward 57,. 14 more than jch,. Less than Derbyshire 137.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456