+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Smith Signs

Quote Originally Posted by millermanic View Post
    Probably because he's no good.
    Time will tell I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    He's a good age. He looks the part. Playing in a better side could be better for him. Open mind, don't know anything about him. See him play, give him a chance. JCH starts against Oldham for me. Did enough coming on in the last game to be given the chance.
    Yesterday you said this:

"Can't be serious Michael Smith. Doesn't look like a footballer to me. Barnsley are laughing at us now, they'll be p*ss*ng themselves with that signing."

So can you explain why he didn't look like a footballer yesterday and he looks the part today?

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Yesterday you said this:

"Can't be serious Michael Smith. Doesn't look like a footballer to me. Barnsley are laughing at us now, they'll be p*ss*ng themselves with that signing."

So can you explain why he didn't look like a footballer yesterday and he looks the part today?
    That's gwru for you....more faces than Fu Man Chu and he had 7.

to be fair to gwru he didnt know we were signing him yesterday.

I’ve gone back through time machine (ifollow) watched the game from around sixty minutes just before Smith came on, I can see why Warney fetched him in tbh.

Think given time (not too much) to settle to how we want him to play then I can see a decent player with some goals added but that’s just from what I saw in the game which wasn’t much.

Still I think JCH is better atm

Not all bad and I’m more right than wrong

He's scored 1 goal in 19 games so should at least be as good as JCH

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I’ve gone back through time machine (ifollow) watched the game from around sixty minutes just before Smith came on, I can see why Warney fetched him in tbh.

Think given time (not too much) to settle to how we want him to play then I can see a decent player with some goals added but that’s just from what I saw in the game which wasn’t much.

Still I think JCH is better atm

Not all bad and I’m more right than wrong
    Millertop...think you are right about JCH and I think he knows that too. Bringing in Smith as quick as he has , Warne is telling JCH this is it, deliver or you're out. Doesn't mean Smith will start Saturday pairing up with Ball but if it does it simply means JCH is not a wanted man.

We needed a target man, think hell be a good signing, chances are he won't score many so we'll get the same clowns who used to slag Revell off on his back, not a clue about football these folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss View Post
    We needed a target man, think hell be a good signing, chances are he won't score many so we'll get the same clowns who used to slag Revell off on his back, not a clue about football these folks.
    Yes he’ll definitely get some on his back that’s a guarantee

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss View Post
    I still miss Revs Never got him to sign my giant poster I still have in a tube.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast