+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Striker in/Frecklington leaves

Yep big thanks Frecks you have helped give us some of our greatest moments in recent years. You will always be a miller and will always get a great welcome back at NYS.

I'm gutted 😞 good luck and all that. It just feels like we're falling apart at the minute.

All the best Frecks, you deserve all the praise coming your way, and it's well deserved.
    What a player, captain and ambassador he's been for us, top lad, sad to see you go but hope all goes well at Lincoln.

Great signing for Lincoln, I should add. If they can keep him fit, there'll be no stopping their promotion push. Does anyone know how much we let him go for?

There are times when we who are in purdah need to put pen to paper... Frecks, you've been a colossus, a tremendous player, a driving force, an inspirational leader, a credit to your profession. And despite being held in such high esteem, you always had time for the fans, which I admired. Thanks for the memories, of which there are many, and the very best of luck, to you and your family.

Met him twice.
    Top bloke top player.
    Have we seen a better one in the last 10 years ?

According to Steve Evans, Mansfield Town had agreed a fee for Lee Frecklington with the Millers yesterday, but decided against signing him this morning.
    Good luck Frecks, thanks for the good memories of playing for the Millers, hopefully after playing with Lincoln they will offer a coaching job to pass on your football knowledge to the up & coming Lincoln youth players.

Thought he might have seen the season out but Lincoln will have tabled an appealing offer for him to leave.

He must be proud to have left with two promotions under his belt. Thank you Frecks for the memories.

Probably the top earner at the club so where's that wage going Mr Chairman?

Green tea & don't text. Warney's law. Bet he had Smudger running round some cones. Always wondered how Forde & Yates got anywhere near the side!

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Great signing for Lincoln, I should add. If they can keep him fit, there'll be no stopping their promotion push. Does anyone know how much we let him go for?
    How much is substantial?

Sounds like Parker pen rather than Biro

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast